Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

But people can be radicalised by their own experiences too. So have to take with a grain of salt. Some of his comments about Islam have been extreme.

Agree some of his comments have been extreme.

I'd had him as possibly impacted by PTSD (complex), that was before I knew he'd been SA as a child.

But people can be radicalised by their own experiences too. So have to take with a grain of salt. Some of his comments about Islam have been extreme.

It makes you wonder. With the constant stream of death and destruction on social media of what looks like genocide, is Israel cementing a future of radicalisation worldwide?

It makes you wonder. With the constant stream of death and destruction on social media of what looks like genocide, is Israel cementing a future of radicalisation worldwide?
Social media fuels extremism, so yes in a way that is definitely a danger. The kind of content you specifically consume is designed to radicalise you against Israel. There are other people producing content designed to radicalise you against Palestinians or muslims in general.

Social media fuels extremism, so yes in a way that is definitely a danger. The kind of content you specifically consume is designed to radicalise you against Israel. There are other people producing content designed to radicalise you against Palestinians or muslims in general.

I was referring to actual live/raw footage from Gaza. As opposed to the Hasbara you speak of.

Trying to compare or equate them is quite offensive Jazny.

I was referring to actual live/raw footage from Gaza. As opposed to the Hasbara you speak of.

Trying to compare or equate them is quite offensive Jazny.
I have seen what you post. QUDS News :embarrassedv1: :thumbsu:

I have seen what you post. QUDS News :embarrassedv1:

It's against the site rules to post much of the graphic footage from Gaza.

You know, the headless children, missing limbs etc.

Regardless, you only like the junket journalism content. It's a bizarre position you have based your world view on.

Trying to compare the two is quite offensive Jazny.

I really can't believe that Jazny is seeing what's happening over there, day after day, the bodies in pieces on the street.

It's like it's some abstract event to some of these people.

I would implore anyone and everyone to read about the experience of two US volunteer surgeons earlier this year:

Regardless, you only like the junket journalism content. It's a bizarre position you have based your world view on.
Reality is bizarre to you.

What do you think happens in war? War is horrific, is this the first time you learned this? Do you sit and watch through all the footage of October 7th? If you did, do you think that the organisation that perpetrated it and called for more October 7ths should be continued to be allowed to exist? When you watch your raw footage, do you blame Hamas at all for starting this war? Do you get angry at Hamas for using human shields? Or is it all just Israel genocide Gazans for no particular reason?

I am not saying you shouldn't have anger toward Israel. Israel could have avoided the war, they decided to launch it after October 7th, whether that's right or wrong. They are the ones choosing to use those explosives in areas where often they shouldn't. We have seen evidence of negligence at best. They will have committed war crimes.

But weird how all the gore videos you practice your war voyeurism on are one sided and lead you to such one sided conclusions...

Reality is bizarre to you.

What do you think happens in war? War is horrific, is this the first time you learned this? Do you sit and watch through all the footage of October 7th? If you did, do you think that the organisation that perpetrated it and called for more October 7ths should be continued to be allowed to exist? When you watch your raw footage, do you blame Hamas at all for starting this war? Do you get angry at Hamas for using human shields? Or is it all just Israel genocide Gazans for no particular reason?

I am not saying you shouldn't have anger toward Israel. Israel could have avoided the war, they decided to launch it after October 7th, whether that's right or wrong. They are the ones choosing to use those explosives in areas where often they shouldn't. We have seen evidence of negligence at best. They will have committed war crimes.

But weird how all the gore videos you practice your war voyeurism on are one sided and lead you to such one sided conclusions...

You should have read the article you just posted

1721444535684.png
1721444855011.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can't believe that Jazny is seeing what's happening over there, day after day, the bodies in pieces on the street.

It's like it's some abstract event to some of these people.

I would implore anyone and everyone to read about the experience of two US volunteer surgeons earlier this year:

You can't know people's backgrounds or what they might have experienced themselves, this is what modern warfare is. It might be something new to you and you're as horrified and disgusted and overwrought by it, feeling utterly powerless and as angry as some of us were the first time, feeling like you're screaming in to a void and nobody's listening because it's not stopping.

You can burn out the first time with the only way to protect yourself going forward is to filter, turn off auto video play on socials and stay out of the trenches.

You can't know people's backgrounds or what they might have experienced themselves, this is what modern warfare is. It might be something new to you and you're as horrified and disgusted and overwrought by it, feeling utterly powerless and as angry as some of us were the first time, feeling like you're screaming in to a void and nobody's listening because it's not stopping.

You can burn out the first time with the only way to protect yourself going forward is to filter, turn off auto video play on socials and stay out of the trenches.

No, **** that.

You would almost believe he was genuinely empathetic if he wasn't the same person in here being all "debate me" while denying and downplaying some of the most heinous acts committed on October 7th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back