Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

This is interesting reading.

Overview

• Since coming to power in 1979, the Iranian regime has been implicated in assassinations, terrorist plots, and terrorist attacks in more than 40 countries.
  • Senior Iranian officials have declared that Iran follows and constantly surveils Iranian dissidents in other countries to “crack down on them” and “strike decisive blows.”
  • Iran’s global campaign of terror has included as many as 360 targeted assassinations in other countries, and mass bombing attacks that killed and maimed hundreds.
  • Iran engaged in these assassinations and other attacks primarily through the IRGC-Qods Force and the Ministry of Intelligence and Security, but also via third parties and proxies such as Hizballah.
  • Iranian diplomatic personnel have repeatedly been implicated in assassinations abroad, as evidenced by arrest warrants, judicial and police investigations, intelligence services, and witness reports.
  • As Iranian assassins using diplomatic cover have attracted increased scrutiny, Iran has showed willingness to use criminal gangs, drug cartels, and other third parties to carry out its assassination plots abroad.
  • Iran consistently lies about its involvement in killings abroad, even when its own diplomatic personnel are caught surveilling attack targets, providing explosives or fleeing crime scenes.
I think you will find Israel has exceeded the above if we are talking assassinations abroad

How are trillions laundered through Israel? Who's doing this?
Israel origianlly declined to join OECD Financial Action task Force when it began in 2000. Only one of 15 nations that declined to join including funnily enough Russia and Panama. They did join in 2018, but still don't consider real estate, trading in precious minerals (ie gold and diamonds) and trust companies to be a catorgory they need to worry about over seeing for possible laundering.

They claim to stop 25mill a year in laundering, which considering the wealth and well known organised crime in the nation is laughable.

So if we all put on our grown up pants and think this country isn't a big launder for the 1% maybe it's time to think more clearly.

The US Senate didn't cheer Bibi because they hate Palestinians, it's because they need to keep their donors.

Israel origianlly declined to join OECD Financial Action task Force when it began in 2000. Only one of 15 nations that declined to join including funnily enough Russia and Panama. They did join in 2018, but still don't consider real estate, trading in precious minerals (ie gold and diamonds) and trust companies to be a catorgory they need to worry about over seeing for possible laundering.

They claim to stop 25mill a year in laundering, which considering the wealth and well known organised crime in the nation is laughable.

So if we all put on our grown up pants and think this country isn't a big launder for the 1% maybe it's time to think more clearly.

The US Senate didn't cheer Bibi because they hate Palestinians, it's because they need to keep their donors.
Australia is also one of the top nations for laundering money but it's billions, not trillions.

Kurve beating the drums for war?
Weird post.

Earlier you said AMERICA IS THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then when Kurve gives an overview of Iran's terror and assassinations, you say he is beating the drums for war.

Weird post.

Earlier you said AMERICA IS THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, in response to you claiming everyone should believe whatever the US government declares. There is nothing on that Iranian list the US and Israel haven't done 10 times over, btw.

But then when Kurve gives an overview of Iran's terror and assassinations, you say he is beating the drums for war.

Just seemed an amusing post out of the blue. Kurve took it in good spirits.

You dont have to get so offended at every little thing I post, you should probably go back to ignoring me, this is boring.

Ridiculous comparison, more hysterical nonsense, go away.
No, you tried to minimise his role by calling him a diplomat. That's the ridiculous part. I'm not comparing him to Hitler, but highlighting the ridiculousness of the euphemism you made when saying "Technically Israel assassinated a diplomat". Diplomat is a weird way of saying War Criminal, or do you only selectively believe the ICC prosecutor?

Terrorists = freedom fighters
War criminals = diplomat
2+2 = 5

No, you tried to minimise his role by calling him a diplomat. That's the ridiculous part. I'm not comparing him to Hitler, but highlighting the ridiculousness of the euphemism you made when saying "Technically Israel assassinated a diplomat". Diplomat is a weird way of saying War Criminal, or do you only selectively believe the ICC prosecutor?

Terrorists = freedom fighters
War criminals = diplomat
2+2 = 5

So you just went full Godwin's then.

He was the leader of the political bureau of the government in Gaza. He was leading negotiations with Israel. He was a diplomat.

Whether you like him, his organisation, his politics, his haircut or not is completely inconsequential.

I take it from your stance that you'd have no problem with someone carbombing Netanyahu? How about killing 35 members of Netanyahu's family?

Last edited:
He was the leader of the political bureau of the government in Gaza. He was leading negotiations with Israel. He was a diplomat.
Using hostages as a bargaining chip is not usually what I would call diplomacy. It's better known as terrorism.
I take it from your stance that you'd have no problem with someone carbombing Netanyahu? How about killing 35 members of Netanyahu's family?
I have a problem with all people being killed. But I wouldn't be outraged if Hamas managed to kill Netanyahu. Especially if Netanyahu's government ordered an October 7th style terrorist attack on Gaza and kidnapped hostages, refused to prosecute or even acknowledge sexual violence committed by his people in the attack, celebrated as the attack went on, then refused to release the Palestinian hostages unless Palestinians accepted his demands. In that case, I would be like, okay I understand why they killed him. I wouldn't be like "but he's a diplomat, guys" :drunk:

Using hostages as a bargaining chip is not usually what I would call diplomacy. It's better known as terrorism.

I guess Israel really are terrorists as well then.

I have a problem with all people being killed. But I wouldn't be outraged if Hamas managed to kill Netanyahu. Especially if Netanyahu's government ordered an October 7th style terrorist attack on Gaza and kidnapped hostages, refused to prosecute or even acknowledge sexual violence committed by his people in the attack, celebrated as the attack went on, then refused to release the Palestinian hostages unless Palestinians accepted his demands. In that case, I would be like, okay I understand why they killed him. I wouldn't be like "but he's a diplomat, guys" :drunk:

If you swap close range atrocities for remotely delivered atrocities, Netanyahu ticks the boxes.

Not sure if I'd call him a diplomat. He and Haniyeh can be a lot of things, but the Hamas man was certainly a diplomat.

1722651238047.png

What do both sides really want ( or what is the minimum they would accept)?
Presumably the sum of what they want comes to more than 100% of the land otherwise there would be peace years ago.
Is it Israel wanting about 80% of the land, Palestine about 40% of it?
I think fair is in proportion to the populations who want to live in an Israel, and a Palestine.
So I guess about 70,30 for the land.
Surely United Nations could get this to happen.
Or are the biggest problem political donors/influencers in US ( weapons manufacturers).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you just went full Godwin's then.

Whether you like him, his organisation, his politics, his haircut or not is completely inconsequential.

Hmmmm

Also note that Israeli brain surgeons once saved his life.

What do both sides really want ( or what is the minimum they would accept)?
Presumably the sum of what they want comes to more than 100% of the land otherwise there would be peace years ago.
Is it Israel wanting about 80% of the land, Palestine about 40% of it?
I think fair is in proportion to the populations who want to live in an Israel, and a Palestine.
So I guess about 70,30 for the land.
Surely United Nations could get this to happen.
Or are the biggest problem political donors/influencers in US ( weapons manufacturers).
The two state thing has been bunk since the 90's if not before. Israel want 100% and are committed to getting it, hence the ethnic cleansing.
Palestinians want a state where they aren't second class citizens, Israel can't allow this atm because they need to maintain the illusion of democracy. They'll keep this going until the gentiles are less than ~20% and they'll call it all Israel. I'm sure they'd prefer migration but genocide will do, and it acts as an incentive

Do you have any actual response to what Sinwar is saying in the video?
That its okay to commit war crimes because their weapons suck. That shooting rockets into Israel killing children is justified. As well as a bunch of nonsense about them having tried peaceful resistance.

What response is there other than he is a lying terrorist?

That its okay to commit war crimes because their weapons suck. That shooting rockets into Israel killing children is justified. As well as a bunch of nonsense about them having tried peaceful resistance.

What response is there other than he is a lying terrorist?

You don't think Palestininas have tried peaceful resistance? Which part is a lie?

Can I ask again - what would you do in his place?

You don't think Palestininas have tried peaceful resistance? Which part is a lie?
When has Hamas tried peaceful resistance? When Palestinians have done peaceful protests in the past, Hamas have co-opted it and used it to violently try and breach the border.

Can I ask again - what would you do in his place?
If I was in his place I would not justify murdering children? You are against that I thought, but seem to agree with him in this video when he explicitly justifies murdering children because his weapons suck compared to Israel's. It's insane that anyone could watch that snippet of the interview and nod along thinking he is making good points.
:drunk:

If I was in his place I would recognise Israel, renounce terrorism, and peacefully work with Israel to deescalate and de-radicalize. If they did that instead of October 7th, the people of Gaza would be in a much better place right now. Hamas are the major cause of misery in the region.

Last edited:
When has Hamas tried peaceful resistance? When Palestinians have done peaceful protests in the past, Hamas have co-opted it and used it to violently try and breach the border.

If I was in his place I would not justify murdering children? You are against that I thought, but seem to agree with him in this video when he explicitly justifies murdering children because his weapons suck compared to Israel's. It's insane that anyone could watch that snippet of the interview and nod along thinking he is making good points.
:drunk:

If I was in his place I would recognise Israel, renounce terrorism, and peacefully work with Israel to deescalate and de-radicalize. If they did that instead of October 7th, the people of Gaza would be in a much better place right now. Hamas are the major cause of misery in the region.

IDF kill more children than Hamas. Have done for decades - before Hamas even existed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back