Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Israelis shouldn't have to do 3 years military service, Palestinians shouldn't be dying and living like Animals. It Is just ridiculous.
And I shouldn't be on this forum, will try to ban myself as I should be lobbying politicians, not anonymous internet forum.

Forced military service in Israel has been in place since they declared themselves a country.

Ending the Haredi exemption hasn't gone well, about 8% of the drafted Haredi rocked up for service yesterday. That's making a lot of Israelis mas, especially as they are often hard right war and Bibi supporters.

You were the one that responded to me... I didn't assassinate a terrorist 🤷‍♀️

Had to laugh at you blaming Iran for Israel ignoring their sovereignity and killing people in their country. It's always someone forcing Israel to kill children, forcing Israel to bomb civilians.

Had to laugh at you blaming Iran for Israel ignoring their sovereignity and killing people in their country. It's always someone forcing Israel to kill children, forcing Israel to bomb civilians.

This surely has to be a piss take post. Israel take out a guy in Iran who has been waging war on them while at the same time Iran openly declares its desire to destroy the state of Israel / Jews yet your take out of the whole situation is Israel are not respecting Iran's sovereignty?

Since when do you hear Israel openly calling for the state of Iran to be dismantled?

Israel taking out Haniyeh isn't much different to the US taking out Bin Laden, if at all. Nobody would label Bin Laden's assassination is the US not respecting Pakistani sovereignty, not even sworn enemies of the US.

Sinwar becomes leader of Hamas.

Hopefully joins Iranian / Iranian proxies & Israeli leadership in UN war crimes tribunal after the war is over.

Sinwar's a much bigger danger to Israel and Gazans than Haniyeh imo. Whose decision was it, Iran?

Unless Israel owns the assassination of Haniyeh after passing on other obvious opportunities and with Sinwar replacing him, I'm even less certain Israel was responsible.

Wouldn't mind if the Queen of Hearts was taken out of play before then either...

At this stage it's Iran/Iran proxies vs Israel in a war that achieves absolutely nothing other than death & misery.

All actors in this conflict need to be punished heavily for their actions & roles in this to ensure a similar conflict is less likely to break out again.

At this stage it's Iran/Iran proxies vs Israel in a war that achieves absolutely nothing other than death & misery.

All actors in this conflict need to be punished heavily for their actions & roles in this to ensure a similar conflict is less likely to break out again.

It might be more prudent to suggest investigated first....

Taylor Swift concert cancelled etc.

The man, an Austrian citizen, is believed to have become radicalised on the internet. Ruf said chemical substances had been seized at the suspect’s home and were being evaluated”

Mods you might want to have a look at the other thread . It could be getting a little out of hand over there.

Taylor Swift concert cancelled etc.

The man, an Austrian citizen, is believed to have become radicalised on the internet. Ruf said chemical substances had been seized at the suspect’s home and were being evaluated”

Mods you might want to have a look at the other thread . It could be getting a little out of hand over there.

True, the rhetoric exhibited by some posters is disturbing in the other thread - sometimes closely resembling Hamas ideology.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinwar becomes leader of Hamas.

Now you can tell them apart?

This surely has to be a piss take post. Israel take out a guy in Iran who has been waging war on them while at the same time Iran openly declares its desire to destroy the state of Israel / Jews yet your take out of the whole situation is Israel are not respecting Iran's sovereignty?

Where is Iran declaring this?

Yes an extrajudicial summary execution of someone in a thrid country is not to be taken lightly, even if it Israel unfortunately.

Since when do you hear Israel openly calling for the state of Iran to be dismantled?

You're talking about one of the oldest cultures and continuously inhabited lands on the planet. On what basis would it be dismantled?

Iran was gifted to Iranians at the expense of the people already living there. They don't claim it due to some invented proclamation in a fantasy book.

Israel taking out Haniyeh isn't much different to the US taking out Bin Laden, if at all. Nobody would label Bin Laden's assassination is the US not respecting Pakistani sovereignty, not even sworn enemies of the US.

If Hamas got rid of Bibi while he was in the US, you think there'd be no reaction?

Where is Iran declaring this?
Calls by supreme leader for wiping Israel off the map, destruction of Tel Aviv & Haifia:

Yes an extrajudicial summary execution of someone in a thrid country is not to be taken lightly, even if it Israel unfortunately.
Hamas is not the official government of the people of Palestine. I'd say there would be a similar reaction if an agent of the actual leadership of the people of Palestine took out Bibi considering his actions. There certainly wouldn't be many tears shed.

If it was a big deal the Arab world would be outraged over the assassination of Haniyeh. Unsurprisingly nobody cares apart from Iran & Iranian proxies.
You're talking about one of the oldest cultures and continuously inhabited lands on the planet. On what basis would it be dismantled?

Iran was gifted to Iranians at the expense of the people already living there. They don't claim it due to some invented proclamation in a fantasy book.
And there it is. Israel isn't a real nation, it's an invented fantasy. You've done well to stop your mask from slipping.

Much of Iran
If Hamas got rid of Bibi while he was in the US, you think there'd be no reaction?
Yes, because Hamas are a declared terrorist organisation.

Smotrich admitting he'd love to starve 2 million Gazans - the primary method of the Holocaust - didn't get a single reaction of any kind.

Petition to rename this thread:

War Crimes: Hamas Only Discussion Zone™ [No Israel Chat Allowed]

This bloke has a history of making outrageous statements, none of which are literal.

Eg:

Netanyahu of all people actually called him out here. That says it all.

Going by the logic of some Tom Nides should be charged with conspiracy to commit murder because he would "throw Smotrich off a plane" Another comment obviously not intended to be interpreted literally.

I do note your mention of the holocaust though - and incorrect assertions about it.

What does one do about half the population of a country being extremists and radicalised?

Why does the text of the question appear in a terrible photoshopped looking box and a reverse image search comes up with this image from a 2023 Haaretz article?

1723074633044.png

Calls by supreme leader for wiping Israel off the map, destruction of Tel Aviv & Haifia:

So what Israel is actually doing to Paelstinians today?

Hamas is not the official government of the people of Palestine. I'd say there would be a similar reaction if an agent of the actual leadership of the people of Palestine took out Bibi considering his actions. There certainly wouldn't be many tears shed.

If it was a big deal the Arab world would be outraged over the assassination of Haniyeh. Unsurprisingly nobody cares apart from Iran & Iranian proxies.

Iran can respond however it likes, just as Israel would.

And there it is. Israel isn't a real nation, it's an invented fantasy. You've done well to stop your mask from slipping.

Of course Israel is real, even if it was willed into existence through terrorism and ethnic cleansing. Forgive for not believeing in God or that some land was granted to one people or another.

Much of Iran

Curious to hear the rest of this.

Yes, because Hamas are a declared terrorist organisation.

Israel's assassination of a diplomat under the prtection of a neighbour seems pretty terroristy to me.

Of course Israel is real, even if it was willed into existence through terrorism and ethnic cleansing. Forgive for not believeing in God or that some land was granted to one people or another.
This of course is absolutely not true. The absolute facts of the matter are that after the Ottoman empire fell its successor state Turkey, decided to withdraw from the area. After British rule it was agreed by the UN to divide the area into an Arab & Jewish state.

Nothing at all to do with God granting land or anything of the nature unless you believe a UNSC resolution is "God".

Curious to hear the rest of this.

Israel's assassination of a diplomat under the prtection of a neighbour seems pretty terroristy to me.
If it was why has most of the world accepted it and moved on? Haniyeh isn't the leader of Palestine either.

If Israel took out the supreme leader of Iran in Iran, well that would be a different story and definitely viewed as a major terrorist attack. Israel wouldn't dare do such a thing though IMO/

This of course is absolutely not true. The absolute facts of the matter are that after the Ottoman empire fell its successor state Turkey, decided to withdraw from the area. After British rule it was agreed by the UN to divide the area into an Arab & Jewish state.

Nothing at all to do with God granting land or anything of the nature unless you believe a UNSC resolution is "God".

Yes and man's journey to the moon was just dudes jumping into a rocketship.

If it was why has most of the world accepted it and moved on? Haniyeh isn't the leader of Palestine either.

Because most of the world are self-concerned morons? Why would most of the world's reaction to something be used as justification of that thing?

If Israel took out the supreme leader of Iran in Iran, well that would be a different story and definitely viewed as a major terrorist attack. Israel wouldn't dare do such a thing though IMO/

Seems to have calmed down, looks like they might have got away with it?

This bloke has a history of making outrageous statements, none of which are literal.

Eg:

Netanyahu of all people actually called him out here. That says it all.

This bloke is the Israeli finance minister, who along with Ben-Gvir have the current PM by the balls.

Why is every Iran or Hamas statement taken as a declaration, but an Israeli leader statement is just a bloke joshing around?

Bib didnt call him out - he said he misspoke. Note this was in March 2023. You're bending over backwards here.

I do note your mention of the holocaust though - and incorrect assertions about it.

Yeah admit I don't know exact Holocaust estimates off the top of my head, but the Nazi hunger plan and Stalin's Great Terror were responsible for 7 million+ people dying of starvation between 33-45, Slavs and Jews.

Yes and man's journey to the moon was just dudes jumping into a rocketship.

Because most of the world are self-concerned morons? Why would most of the world's reaction to something be used as justification of that thing?

Seems to have calmed down, looks like they might have got away with it?

There seems no point in further escalation for Iran, after all none of their citizens were harmed.

Hamas are on the verge of total collapse.

Some have a theory that Haniyeh may have been taken out by someone like Saudi who were in the middle of negotiating official peace with Israel like the rest of the gulf region (Qatar/Iran aside).

I personally don't buy that theory. I'm convinced Haniyeh was taken out by Israel.

This bloke is the Israeli finance minister
Exactly, he has no power to do any of the stuff he says. It's all rhetoric.

No different to the US ambassador to Israel saying he would throw him off a plane. Obviously not intended as literal - otherwise he would have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

, who along with Ben-Gvir have the current PM by the balls.

Why is every Iran or Hamas statement taken as a declaration, but an Israeli leader statement is just a bloke joshing around?
Who said every statement? A finance minister in Iran saying the things the surpreme leader says would be viewed in the same way, not intended literally. A finance minister cannot order an attack on Israel at a whim.

Whereas when the supreme leader comes out saying he wants to wipe Israele off the map, that's a different story. He has the power to personally order the military to do such a thing. Israel's finance minister has no such power.

Bib didnt call him out - he said he misspoke. Note this was in March 2023. You're bending over backwards here.
He didn't call him out but said he misspoke. It's the same thing. Either way, he publicly explained the context of his comments. They were never intended to be interpreted literally.

Yeah admit I don't know exact Holocaust estimates off the top of my head, but the Nazi hunger plan and Stalin's Great Terror were responsible for 7 million+ people dying of starvation between 33-45, Slavs and Jews.
The fact you even mentioned the holocaust is telling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back