Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

****s sake, there's actual evidence of these ones, video footage is viewable. Do you have any idea how true these have to be for the IDF to arrest their own?
Did you not view the video or read the tweet you posted and I was responding to? There is no footage of that credible rape allegation incident that's referred to. This is what Josh Paul in the video seems to be referring to:

Did you think that tweet and video was about the more recent reports of rape and abuses of detainees at the Sde Teiman detention camp? :confusedv1:
You have been strangely quiet however. That's weird, given you couldnt make a post without using the word rape not too long ago.
Nothing strange about it. Trust me, if a bunch of the stupidist radicilaised far right pro-Israelis were in here arguing that rape allegation is a Palestinian lie to make Israelis look bad, I would be raging at them too. But weirdly its just your side that tends to deny, or even in other threads, attempt to justify the rapes. It would only be strange if they were doing that and I was ignoring them. ZEV was rightly denouncing that guy defending the Israeli soldiers.

Rape and abuses will almost certainly be happening in these institutions, no excuse for it. They happen everywhere over the world, in our country, even here in Tasmania at youth detentions as recently reported, everywhere. To deny credible allegations made, unless you have an extremely good reason to do so backed by the strongest of evidence, is stupid beyond belief and disrespectful to victims.

Last edited:
Did you not view the video or read the tweet you posted and I was responding to? There is no footage of that credible rape allegation incident that's referred to. This is what Josh Paul in the video seems to be referring to:

Did you think that tweet and video was about the more recent reports of rape and abuses of detainees at the Sde Teiman detention camp? :confusedv1:

Nothing strange about it. Trust me, if a bunch of the stupidist radicilaised far right pro-Israelis were in here arguing that rape allegation is a Palestinian lie to make Israelis look bad, I would be raging at them too. But weirdly its just your side that tends to deny, or even in other threads, attempt to justify the rapes. It would only be strange if they were doing that and I was ignoring them. ZEV was rightly denouncing that guy defending the Israeli soldiers.

Rape and abuses will almost certainly be happening in these institutions, no excuse for it. They happen everywhere over the world, in our country, even here in Tasmania at youth detentions as recently reported, everywhere. To deny credible allegations made, unless you have an extremely good reason to do so backed by the strongest of evidence, is stupid beyond belief and disrespectful to victims.
Sadly you're right, rape does happen at most imprisonments It's not a secluded Israeli thing, there is one thing that happens in Israel that doesn't seem to happen anywhre else though.

When those being charged for raping have thousands of people protesting their punishment and storming the jail trying to break them free.

Has that ever happened in Tasmania jazny?

Sadly you're right, rape does happen at most imprisonments It's not a secluded Israeli thing, there is one thing that happens in Israel that doesn't seem to happen anywhre else though.

When those being charged for raping have thousands of people protesting their punishment and storming the jail trying to break them free.

Has that ever happened in Tasmania jazny?
Absolutely not, thankfully.

You know exactly what I'm talking about in my post, don't be tedious.

I see - you're happy to post like crazy about supposed widespread Oct 7th rape, use it as justification for mass slaughter of civilians in Gaza (you say you don't despite being presented with the evidence) - but when it's the IDF using sexual violence as torture, it's 'they all do it'?

Just boys wil be boys when it's Israelis. Pure evil when it's Palestinians.

No need to mention it, because....no one can possibly discuss it?

Can I ask what makes Israeli allegations of widespread systemic rape so credible, exactly?

How do you present evidence to deny such an allegation? How do you prove the absence of something like rape?

I see - you're happy to post like crazy about supposed widespread Oct 7th rape, use it as justification for mass slaughter of civilians in Gaza (you say you don't despite being presented with the evidence) - but when it's the IDF using sexual violence as torture, it's 'they all do it'?

Just boys wil be boys when it's Israelis. Pure evil when it's Palestinians.

No need to mention it, because....no one can possibly discuss it?
That is the most stupid interpretation of what I said that I can imagine. It's insane how your brain falls out of your head when you scramble for high ground.

I never said "they all do it" or "boys will be boys". You should probably apologise for suggesting that if you had any dignity. I said "Rape and abuses will almost certainly be happening in these institutions, no excuse for it. They happen everywhere over the world, in our country, even here in Tasmania at youth detentions as recently reported, everywhere. To deny credible allegations made, unless you have an extremely good reason to do so backed by the strongest of evidence, is stupid beyond belief and disrespectful to victims". The point is rape is widespread in the world whether its Palestinian terrorists, Israeli institutions, here, or anywhere, so to think to deny credible allegations without an extremely good reason to be doing so is "stupid beyond belief and disrespectful to victims".

Also never said that the rape and sexual violence justifies the slaughter of civilians. Pick your brain up off the floor. The justification for war for Israel is the terrorist attack and murder of Israelis, and the threat to do it again. This does not justify "slaughtering civilians". The justification for that war against Hamas exists regardless of any rape.

Last edited:
"The advice received is that more Australians are embracing a more diverse range of extreme ideologies" and "We've seen a global rise of politically motivated violence and extremism."

Of course. It was hard for many to find real information about the slaughter but after nearly a year and 30,000+ innocent civilians murdered and countless way crimes committed, even Australians with little interest normally are waking up and are shocked and disgusted.

And it's started

To show just how peaceful Iran is state TV ran with this:

Israel launched attacks on Iranian soil. Not sure how much longer Iran could do nothing in response. Typical for state run propaganda to show footage of missiles, jets, smart bomb targeting, etc, etc when going to war.

This surely has to be a piss take post. Israel take out a guy in Iran who has been waging war on them while at the same time Iran openly declares its desire to destroy the state of Israel / Jews yet your take out of the whole situation is Israel are not respecting Iran's sovereignty?

Since when do you hear Israel openly calling for the state of Iran to be dismantled?

Israel taking out Haniyeh isn't much different to the US taking out Bin Laden, if at all. Nobody would label Bin Laden's assassination is the US not respecting Pakistani sovereignty, not even sworn enemies of the US.
It's nothing like it. Pakistan worked with USA.

Schools are Hamas.

IDF released a statement saying this was a Hamas command post - from where they were:

“advancing terror operations against IDF forces and Israeli citizens.”

Children, women, nothing justifies the slaughter of civilians like this.

Israel have stepped up the genocide as American, Egyptian and Qatari mediators try to bring an end to the murder.

IDF released a statement saying this was a Hamas command post - from where they were:

“advancing terror operations against IDF forces and Israeli citizens.”

Children, women, nothing justifies the slaughter of civilians like this.

Israel have stepped up the genocide as American, Egyptian and Qatari mediators try to bring an end to the murder.

So that's what, the 5000th time they have used the 'Hamas command post' excuse, so far?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's one kind of odd reference to Israel stealing body parts that I shied away from listing. When I first saw it over social media, I had a look around and thought it was a conspiracy theory. The IDF digging up 80 bodies from Al Shifa grounds and returning them with missing organs seemed a bit of a stretch, if the story of them taking them away wouldn't have come out of nowhere.

Weird.

Of course it should be investigated.

The last time bodies were dug up and taken to Israel to be returned to Gaza again iirc, was for hostage identification. Corpses that have been rotting in the ground and dug up are utterly useless for organ harvesting, they need to be kept on ice.

It's nothing like it. Pakistan worked with USA.

No they didn't.

Neptune Spear was launched from Afghanistan.

Pakistan had no knowledge of the operation.

Allegedly a Pakistani intel officer tipped off the US for the reward money

The Bin Laden compound was 1km away from the PMA.

The plan if the Pakistani military detected the operation was to literally fight their way out.

How many schools bombed before people stop believing Israel's justifications are valid?
Dunno. Depends how many more will be occupied by Hamas terrorists to launch attacks from.

Why doesn’t Hamas surrender to save their people? Why don’t they return the hostages?

It suits Hamas to have civilian casualties so that Israel will lose support of the international community. It’s their plan. You’ve fallen for it.

Dunno. Depends how many more will be occupied by Hamas terrorists to launch attacks from.

Why doesn’t Hamas surrender to save their people? Why don’t they return the hostages?

It suits Hamas to have civilian casualties so that Israel will lose support of the international community. It’s their plan. You’ve fallen for it.

Hamas are a terrorist organisation committing war crimes, and violating IHL and IHRL.

None of the people you try to pretend are supporting Hamas are doing so. We are however supportive of the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination and an end to the military occupation of the Palestinian territories.

Israel are a nation state that are committing war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violating IHL and IHRL.

It would appear the only one that's fallen for anything are those that keep swallowing Israel's excuses for doing all those things.

The rest of us are pretty clear as to what Hamas is, and what Israel are doing.

Your moral compass is deeply broken if you're finding yourself justifying Israel's actions at this point.

Last edited:
Now do the photo collage of all the Palestinian children murdered by the IDF.

How about a collage of Sinwar protecting himself with child shields.... Unless everyday is bring a child to work day at Hamas.

This is the man you are trying to defend.

Attachments

• sinwar1.jpeg
    sinwar1.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2
  • sinwar2.jpeg
    sinwar2.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
  • sinwar3.jpg
    sinwar3.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 2
  • sinwar4.jpeg
    sinwar4.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
  • sinwar5.jpeg
    sinwar5.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
  • sinwar6.jpeg
    sinwar6.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
How about a collage of Sinwar protecting himself with child shields.... Unless everyday is bring a child to work day at Hamas.

Taps Sign

'Hamas is a terrorist organisation'

Meanwhile, Israel's commission of war crimes, crimes against humanity and violations of IHL and IHRL is on... Israel and their repeated decisions to commit those crimes.

As I said already:

Your moral compass is deeply broken if you're finding yourself justifying Israel's actions at this point.

But we already knew that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back