Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Taps Sign

'Hamas is a terrorist organisation'

Meanwhile, Israel's commission of war crimes, crimes against humanity and violations of IHL and IHRL is on... Israel and their repeated decisions to commit those crimes.

As I said already:

But we already knew that.

All unproven allegations.

Majority of which are made by repeating the lies of terrorists.

Your downplaying of terrorism, which sparked this conflict, is really disturbing and troubling.

Terror tactics will never work.

Legitimate military target.
list.jpg

Pretty comfortable that your assessment of this is about as trustworthy as Netanyahu's would be.

Yeah, but you are the one acting like the school was full of kids 10 months into a war on a Saturday morning going about their maths and arabic.

I can understand why Hamas and PIJ don't want to fight the IDF and just want to hide.

Yeah, but you are the one acting like the school was full of kids 10 months into a war on a Saturday morning going about their maths and arabic.

I can understand why Hamas and PIJ don't want to fight the IDF and just want to hide.

Seems to me just like the standard IDF tactic of 'herd civilians into one area, then bomb it' they've been using for months now.

I'll be entirely unsurprised when this is added to the list of IDF crimes against humanity somewhere down the track.

It suits Hamas to have civilian casualties so that Israel will lose support of the international community. It’s their plan. You’ve fallen for it.
It appears that faible is a true believer.
Seems to me just like

It's clear that you are prone to big anti-Israel statements and accusations in spite of evidence.

Your downplaying of terrorism, which sparked this conflict, is really disturbing and troubling.

View attachment 2076891

lol did you really just say unproven allegations and then post that image?

There's overwhelming evidence of Israel committing war crimes, yet here you are, supporting, cheering, excusing.

Never Again. Except when it's us doing it.

So, just to be clear, you believe in the strike on the school shown below that 100 Palestinians, mainly women and children were in the male section of the mosque and were all killed.

That is what Hamas is alleging.

bmb.jpg

Despite the localisation and small site of the target, you deny that the IDF used intelligence and a precision strike to eliminate the operatives listed above.

It's clear that the evidence points to you as barracking for Hamas.

Why doesn’t Hamas surrender to save their people?
Perhaps they are looking at what is happening on the West Bank where they have no control?

Why doesn’t Hamas surrender to save their people?

Hamas not even existing didn't save their people.

It suits Hamas to have civilian casualties so that Israel will lose support of the international community. It’s their plan. You’ve fallen for it.

How pathetic are Israel to have been so easily manipulated? To have done exactly what Hamas wanted!

'We have no option but to slaughter civilians wholesale, Hamas made us do it!'

So, just to be clear, you believe in the strike on the school shown below that 100 Palestinians, mainly women and children were in the male section of the mosque and were all killed.

That is what Hamas is alleging.

View attachment 2076958

Despite the localisation and small site of the target, you deny that the IDF used intelligence and a precision strike to eliminate the operatives listed above.

It's clear that the evidence points to you as barracking for Hamas.

I believe Israel knowingly targeted a location with civilians present and have done so repeatedly for months at various other locations under the guise of 'getting Hamas'.

This is part of the many actions that constitutes war crimes, crimes against humanity of violations of IHL and IHRL being committed by the IDF.

The Israeli Government are a bad-faith actor and their 'evidence' is no more trustworthy than that of Hamas.

As for the bolded, it's quite obvious I've never barracked for Hamas. I've never supported the actions of Hamas against Israeli civilians. Nor have I cheered on the slaughter of Palestinian civilians, unlike a handful of others in this thread.

View attachment 2076891

You still falling for that old trick ZEV?

IMG_0028.jpeg

You still falling for that old trick ZEV?

View attachment 2077014

Hamas and you did.

Remember when the IDF found a “calendar” wired the place with sound and cameras.

Remember how clever you were with your meme… pretty easy to evacuate when the off days they are coming.

What happened the second time when there was no warning?

What was it? 200 militants killed and 500 detained?

Didn’t have any memes then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamas and you did.

Remember when the IDF found a “calendar” wired the place with sound and cameras.

Remember how clever you were with your meme… pretty easy to evacuate when the off days they are coming.

What happened the second time when there was no warning?

What was it? 200 militants killed and 500 detained?

Didn’t have any memes then.

Pretending IDF is a moral army is a meme. Still believing their daily lies is a tragedy.

You’ve been hoodwinked ZEV.

I believe Israel knowingly targeted a location with civilians present and have done so repeatedly for months at various other locations under the guise of 'getting Hamas'.

This is part of the many actions that constitutes war crimes, crimes against humanity of violations of IHL and IHRL being committed by the IDF.

Ok cool makes sense.

A legitimate military target precisely destroyed with a list of names who were present is according to you "under the guide of 'getting Hamas' "

That's a war crime according to you?

Ok cool makes sense.

A legitimate military target precisely destroyed with a list of names who were present is according to you "under the guide of 'getting Hamas' "

It's amazing how precise IDF can be when they choose to be.

Ok cool makes sense.

Strange how keen you are to discuss this single incident, but go missing when the numerous and repeated atrocities committed by your kind and compassionate friends in the IDF come to light.

Strange how keen you are to discuss this single incident, but go missing when the numerous and repeated atrocities committed by your kind and compassionate friends in the IDF come to light.

Just following the topic of conversation brought up by Lunchlady Doris and yourself.

Winning a war convincingly is not a war crime.

Says a lot that you consider mass displacement, slaughter, and possible commission of a genocide as 'winning'.

Never Again. Except when it's us doing it.

I consider the reduction of Hamas' offensive capabilities through destruction of their infrastructure and militants is winning.

I think the population of Gaza being freed from Hamas is winning.

I think the population of Gaza's readiness to move from combat zones (mass dispalcement) to avoid casualties is winning.

I think your lack of evidence, your reliance on anti-semitic slogans, your inability to accept Hamas death's and your constant put downs of Israel means Israel is winning.

I consider the reduction of Hamas' offensive capabilities through destruction of their infrastructure and militants is winning.

I think the population of Gaza's readiness to move from combat zones (mass dispalcement) to avoid casualties is winning.

I think your lack of evidence, your reliance on anti-semitic slogans, your inability to accept Hamas death's and your constant put downs of Israel means Israel is winning.

I don't think any genocidal regime is 'winning'. Keep cheering the slaughter. Clearly we've not yet reached the threshold of mass murder where some are uncomfortable. To each their own I guess.

Plus the (less than) 1:1.1 ratio of combatant-to-civilian casualties of war in the densely populated Gaza Strip is astonishingly low in historical comparison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back