Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do you get your fantasy numbers?
The only reference to that number I found was from this blog on the Times of Israel that uses a lot of assumptions. It assumes the Hamas number is accurate, it assumes that Israeli numbers of combatants are accurate, then makes some guesses and estimates. It's not the worst argument I have ever heard in this conflict (that's not a high standard though), but I wouldn't believe it or quote it either... unless he got his numbers from a different place?

What do you think the real number is?

The only reference to that number I found was from this blog on the Times of Israel that uses a lot of assumptions. It assumes the Hamas number is accurate, it assumes that Israeli numbers of combatants are accurate, then makes some guesses and estimates. It's not the worst argument I have ever heard in this conflict (that's not a high standard though), but I wouldn't believe it or quote it either... unless he got his numbers from a different place?

What do you think the real number is?

Do you think The Lancet numbers would be more accurate than the Hamas numbers?

Do you think The Lancet numbers would be more accurate than the Hamas numbers?
Are you talking about the Lancet correspondence letter which bases its analysis on the Hamas numbers? :confusedv1: If so, I don't see how that would be more accurate. Weird question.

Considering the amount of bombs dropped, do you think the Hamas number is too low?

View attachment 2077454
They are possibly too low, possibly too high. Too unreliable to confidently base the 1:1.1 figure on though I think.

Where do these figure come from? And why would you make a death estimate based on how many tonnes of explosives (I assume thats what the graph is showing) have been dropped? You can drop high yield bunker buster bomb to destroy a tunnel, for example, and cause zero casualties, or detonate small bomb into a densely populated area and cause mass casualties.

Why are the points you make so weird?

They are possibly too low, possibly too high. Too unreliable to confidently base the 1:1.1 figure on though I think.

Where do these figure come from? And why would you make a death estimate based on how many tonnes of explosives (I assume thats what the graph is showing) have been dropped? You can drop high yield bunker buster bomb to destroy a tunnel, for example, and cause zero casualties, or detonate small bomb into a densely populated area and cause mass casualties.

Why are the points you make so weird?

Israel are dropping large bombs into densely populated areas.

Genocide is certainly a weird topic Jazny. Weird and horrific. Wouldn't you agree?

Israel are dropping large bombs into densely populated areas.

Genocide is certainly a weird topic Jazny. Weird and horrific. Wouldn't you agree?

Great conversation yet again. Just posts random stuff, when asked about it, pivots. Always worth while.

I asked you about the Lancet numbers you referenced, no response, pivot to something else. I ask you about the graph you posted, pivot to a different tweet you found, none of which even really seem to be making your argument any stronger.

Serious question. Are you a bot? I think you should be forced to solve a captcha before being allowed to post here anymore :eekv1:

Great conversation yet again. Just posts random stuff, when asked about it, pivots. Always worth while.

I asked you about the Lancet numbers you referenced, no response, pivot to something else. I ask you about the graph you posted, pivot to a different tweet you found, none of which even really seem to be making your argument any stronger.

Serious question. Are you a bot? I think you should be forced to solve a captcha before being allowed to post here anymore :eekv1:

That's somewhat amusing after the whole junket performance Jazny.

That's somewhat amusing after the whole junket performance Jazny.
captcha.png

Think everyone should be looking to fact check absolutely everything in this war as there's plenty of blatant misinformation going around on both sides.

For example, in the other thread someone posted this as an attack on innocent Gazan civilians as well as plenty of pro Hamas sources on twitter who show only the strike on the cart on alleged civilians:

But if one were actually seeking the truth around this they would discover that the donkey cart had been tracked back to Hamas terrorists loading it with weapons and attempted to disguise it as civilians by an IDF drone. They were tracked by the drone and eliminated:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasbara i’ve seen this mentioned on here wtf does this even mean.
In this thread and by western terrorist sympathisers in general, the word is used as a coping/defense mechanism to block out any pro-Israeli talking points without actually having to risk their fake worldview by engaging with them critically. If they hear anything they don't like, they can just call is hasbara and them and their useful idiot friends can high five and go back to their little social media safe spaces where they drown themselves in their preferred disinformation.

Last edited:
Think everyone should be looking to fact check absolutely everything in this war as there's plenty of blatant misinformation going around on both sides.

For example, in the other thread someone posted this as an attack on innocent Gazan civilians as well as plenty of pro Hamas sources on twitter who show only the strike on the cart on alleged civilians:

But if one were actually seeking the truth around this they would discover that the donkey cart had been tracked back to Hamas terrorists loading it with weapons and attempted to disguise it as civilians by an IDF drone. They were tracked by the drone and eliminated:

Good to see the donkey made it.

Hey jazny, why are you so quick to dismiss anything related to the mass slaughter of Palestinians?

How come you can't have a serious discussion on it rather that throw back weird replies?

Is it not in the handbook yet?

In this thread and by western terrorist sympathisers in general, the word is used as a coping/defense mechanism to block out any pro-Israeli talking points without actually having to risk their fake worldview by engaging with them critically. If they hear anything they don't like, they can just call is hasbara and them and their useful idiot friends can high five and go back to their little social media safe spaces and where they drown themselves in their preferred disinformation.

Gee, this doesn't sound at all like what you and your pro-Israeli war crimes cohort of buddies do.

Gee, this doesn't sound at all like what you and your pro-Israeli war crimes cohort of buddies do.
Correct it isn't. Even in the last few page I engaged critically with a pro-Israel talking point by finding out where the casualty ratio number came from, I cast doubt on how seriously it should be taken, I asked a pro-Hamas poster what he thought the real numbers were, then I answered what seemed to be genuine questions from a different pro-Hamas poster, until he refused to engage with the conversation constructively at which point I just made fun of him as it was the only worthwhile thing left to do.

I'm anti - war crimes, crimes against humanity and violations of IHL and IHRL. Which would involve the people committing them, or the government (or organisation) ordering them.

I've no issue with the civilians that aren't participating in the above, nor supporting the above.

Pretty strange then, Palestinian leadership and populations clearly breach all your set of requirements listed above.

Surprising that you are not critical of them.

Pretty strange then, Palestinian leadership and populations clearly breach all your set of requirements listed above.

Surprising that you are not critical of them.

Surprising indeed that you're choosing to pretend you haven't seen all the posts I've made about my thoughts on Hamas, or the DMs with you about my thoughts on Hamas.

Almost like you're... lying.

I'm anti - war crimes, crimes against humanity and violations of IHL and IHRL. Which would involve the people committing them, or the government (or organisation) ordering them.

I've no issue with the civilians that aren't participating in the above, nor supporting the above.

Which posters do you think aren't anti war crimes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back