Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Israel has the right to defend the nation state of Israel as any other country has too, the main argument is freedom for the community and citizens, the parameter is wicked sad evil from oppressors such as Hamas, Hezbollah, and any other who are funding these organizations...
Just imagine Australia in a conflict in a similar scenario, Would we(Australian diplomats) defend our country against enemy(nations against freedom of religion)????entering this great country known as Australia...
It just Lucky[just God Blessed], I suppose that we only have the Indian Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean to have potential collateral damage...compared to the close interconnected cities around Israel(time to think, contemplate)

On the contrary I do believe that many citizens that do live in Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, etc, that are of high and good intentions, God Bless
the only answer is
Jesus is the answer

So you are saying that tunnels are quite common in Israel?

Like, they have an entire tunnel industry there?

When Zionists terrorism was just beginning, they regularly hid amongst civilians - hospitals, factories, synagogues and schools were used to disguise their operations.

They have plaques everywhere celebrating it!

1723903261485.png

1723903283937.png

1723903323815.png

1723903346920.png

When Zionists terrorism was just beginning, they regularly hid amongst civilians - hospitals, factories, synagogues and schools were used to disguise their operations.

They have plaques everywhere celebrating it!

View attachment 2082781

View attachment 2082782

View attachment 2082783

View attachment 2082784
Terrorist groups 80 years ago using terrorist tactics...
images

Training centre 1 plaque seems to be saying the Israeli pre-state army took over the the grounds during that period. Not that it was simultaneously being used as a school and military site.

Here's another sign about the building.
c5410.jpg

There's nothing wrong a military taking over a school complex, as long as it isn't being used simultaneously a school and a military base.

Zionist terrorism where did you pluck that one from doris or you just making shite up.

When it's Jews on their indigenous land targeting the military of the most powerful empire the world has ever seen it's terrorism.

When Islamist terrorists target civilians they are called freedom fighters and the resistance...

Doris logic 101.

When it's Jews on their indigenous land targeting the military of the most powerful empire the world has ever seen it's terrorism.

When Islamist terrorists target civilians they are called freedom fighters and the resistance...

Doris logic 101.

Oh you're saying Irgun, Lehi, Palmach and Haganah didn't target civilians? We've been over this.

Is that really what you're telling us Zev? The dissonance is incredible, I imagine it's very hard to overcome.

I never claimed Hamas don't have a long history of terrorism. But look at these Jewish organisations histories of violent campaigns against the British, Arabs and Jews who didn't play along and you will find you're very wrong.

Of course the Jewish community suffered many attacks and many were killed, before, during and after this period.

Here's a small snapshot from just the Irgun (not Lehi sorry) group during the British mandate period - this is not exhaustive. Do remember this is well before any UN resoution or declaration of imdependence.

1723948455333.png

Lots of British military in the Arab vegetable markets were there?

Curious you say Jews on their indigenous land - as if that's some sort of....justification?

And Palestinians don't have that in their corner? Because they're all Arabs who've only bene around 600 years?

They've actually been around longer than the Jews in the region. Many of them are descended from Jews who converted to Islam 600 years ago.

This is a pretty good illustration.

I share this purely for the video, no idea what comments the tweeter has added.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you're saying Irgun, Lehi, Palmach and Haganah didn't target civilians? We've been over this.

Is that really what you're telling us Zev? Is this the indoctrination doing it's work? The dissonance is incredible, I imagine it's very hard to overcome.

I never claimed Hamas don't have a long history of terrorism. But look at these Jewish organisations histories of violent campaigns against the British, Arabs and Jews who didn't play along and you will find you're very wrong.

Here's a small snapshot from just the Lehi group during the British mandate period - this is not exhaustive. Do remember this is well before any UN resoution or declaration of imdependence.

View attachment 2083221

Lots of British military in the Arab vegetable markets were there?

Curious you say Jews on their indigenous land - as if that's some sort of....justification?

And Palestinians don't have that in their corner? Because they're all Arabs who've only bene around 600 years?

They've actually been around longer than the Jews in the region. Many of them are descended from Jews who converted to Islam 600 years ago.

This is a pretty good illustration.

You make accusations of indoctrination against me yet can you identify one instance where I have ever denigrated Palestinians or Arabs. I am pro-Palestinian. I am anti- Hamas.

Also from your source denying Jewish indigenity to the region; Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 12.42.52 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 12.44.10 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 12.43.24 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 12.43.13 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 12.43.01 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 12.42.44 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 12.42.38 pm.png

Your education is being given to you by clearly independent sources...

Last edited:
No its real and pretty well undisputed prior to Israel becoming a nation that there were some Jewish terrorists groups in British mandated Palestine.

Let's not forget that the world was slightly different back then and there was a little worldwide event that was having a bit of an effect on the Jewish community.

Also, Doris won't point out that they didn't have widespread support, weren't in charge of Israel, were disbanded, tried and prosecuted.

You make accusations of indoctrination against me yet can you identify one instance where I have ever denigrated Palestinians or Arabs. I am pro-Palestinian. I am anti- Hamas.

Also from your source denying Jewish indigenity to the region;View attachment 2083237View attachment 2083231View attachment 2083232View attachment 2083233View attachment 2083235View attachment 2083238View attachment 2083239

Your education is being given to you by clearly independent sources...

I do not get my education from whoever that is - I added a disclaimer to say the share is for the video only.

None of that changes what's in the video. Weird that you go and look for that, reflex action to look for anything to discredit reality I guess.

Also, Doris won't point out that they didn't have widespread support, weren't in charge of Israel, were disbanded, tried and prosecuted.
Doris's telling of history is extremely biased, but its also important to recognise whats true and whats not.

Let's not forget that the world was slightly different back then and there was a little worldwide event that was having a bit of an effect on the Jewish community.

That's not justifying terrorism, is it? I think Palestinians would disagree with you on the world being slightly different, they're going through a 75 year ethnic cleansing, after all.

So we're walking back the framing about the plucky underdogs just targetting the British military are we?

Except the commander of Irgun while they were blowing a lot of people up and massacring Palestinian villages only went on to form Bibi's Likud party and became the Israeli Prime Minister.

I'm not sure your claims here are correct at all.

That's not justifying terrorism, is it? I think Palestinians would disagree with you on the world being slightly different, they're going through a 75 year ethnic cleansing, after all.

So we're walking back the framing about the plucky underdogs just targetting the British military are we?

You would have to be one of the most ignorant, hateful posters on this board.

For all of your talk of genocide and ethnic cleansing what was going on during that time period that may have caused Jews to be a little more desperate than usual?

You would have to be one of the most ignorant, hateful posters on this board.

Not really - you just don't like what I post, and the fact I keep highlighting your ignorance, but I don't hate you at all. I think you're probably a good person.

For all of your talk of genocide and ethnic cleansing what was going on during that time period that may have caused Jews to be a little more desperate than usual?

It really sounds like you're justifying the bombing of civilians in Palestine, because Jews were being persecuted in Europe? I struggle to see how this makes sense - but surely that's not what you're doing anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back