Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Noa says there that Hamas heard one of the hostages saying psalms and was murdered for it. She says they killed two.
Very very sad.

I imagine she has been through quite a bit and hopefully gets all the help she may need from any PTSD.

Yep, I mistook Israeli media for the Israeli government, though some would say they are one in the same.
No they wouldn't, unless they believe in other nonsense like Jewish space lasers and flat earth. Add that line in there to try and save face though, it might convince someone out there.

I would love to do a debunking of everything in that TYT video. They are stupid beyond belief. Like if anyone tries to tell you the Hannibal Directive means that the IDF and Israeli Security Forces are given the greenlight to kill Israeli civilians you know they are completely uniformed morons, it's a huge red flag.

No they wouldn't, unless they believe in other nonsense like Jewish space lasers and flat earth. Add that line in there to try and save face though, it might convince someone out there.

I would love to do a debunking of everything in that TYT video. They are stupid beyond belief. Like if anyone tries to tell you the Hannibal Directive means that the IDF and Israeli Security Forces are given the greenlight to kill Israeli civilians you know they are completely uniformed morons, it's a huge red flag.
Why are you denying what she said?

Why is it so unbelievable to you that some need to make stories worse to make Hamas look bad, they do that themselves. As she said, they killed a fellow hostage for speaking psalms. That by itself is horrific, why the need to add she was beaten and had her head shaved? This is the sort of false media and government lies that make most not trust Israel.

It really is a shame you feel a need to defend everything that comes out, even if it means not taking an actual hostage for her word.

Why are you denying what she said?

Why is it so unbelievable to you that some need to make stories worse to make Hamas look bad, they do that themselves. As she said, they killed a fellow hostage for speaking psalms. That by itself is horrific, why the need to add she was beaten and had her head shaved? This is the sort of false media and government lies that make most not trust Israel.

It really is a shame you feel a need to defend everything that comes out, even if it means not taking an actual hostage for her word.
What are you talking about? Can you pull up the part of my post where you think I am denying what Noa Argamani reportedly said on her instagram? The only reason I say reportedly is because it's no longer there and I can't be 100% sure she said it at this point, but it has been quoted in JP so they probably did verify it (although their track record on verifying what she has said so far seems pretty poor lol).

Last edited:
From my own fact checking I know where the story has come from and the ToI video is extremely misleading at best. It's not hard to look into it but I don't want to post more until I know for certain that she even made the social media post in question as it seems to have been deleted. I think it would be wrong to put words in a victim's mouth if it turns out she didn't post it.

What's 100% certain is that TOI video is a disgusting piece of biased reporting even in the best case scenario.

Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours. Here is the screenshot - purported to be from her account, I don't use instagram nor read Hebrew.

1724752771012.png

It certainly seems the greatest threat to Noa's health was IDF air strikes, regardless of the post/quotes. Two fellow hostages were killed by an IDF airtrike.

She certainly got released in better health than many coming out of Sde Teiman.

1724753366481.png

Reports that healthcare workers taken hostage during one of many hosital attacks are being suspended by chains attached to handcuffs, electroshocked, and denied medical care for broken ribs due to beatings.

This paramedic also reports a fellow healthcare worker told him he was r*ped by 3 soldiers taking turns with an M16.

Attachments

• 1724751689353.png
    1724751689353.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours. Here is the screenshot - purported to be from her account, I don't use instagram nor read Hebrew.

View attachment 2093908

It certainly seems the greatest threat to Noa's health was IDF air strikes, regardless of the post/quotes. Two fellow hostages were killed by an IDF airtrike.
I have seen it earlier and translated it with google, but as I couldn't be 100% certain she wrote it I didn't want to post it.

I mean it's a nice narrative to say that the biggest danger she face is by the Israeli air force. People who know nothing about war and these kinds of situations may take that to mean that Israel is more evil than Hamas or some nonsense. But, this also may come as a massive shock to you, but you're probably right. Because Hamas didn't take live hostages just to randomly murder them for fun, they are a bargaining chip worth more alive than dead. Thanks to Hamas, Gaza is a warzone and warzones are dangerous places generally, not sure if there has ever been a warzone that was safe to hang around in. But ignore the part where she herself talks about a hostage being murdered by terrorists.

Bravo Hamas for not randomly murdering this particular hostage you kidnapped and kept in awful conditions isolated injured and without any form of medical treatment, truly brave and stunning stuff from those freedom fighters.

Yes, it comes as a tremendous shock to me that I'm right. Thankyou for the confirmation.

5 of the 6 hostage bodies recovered last week were also killed due to Israeli action.

Why was the hostage murdered? Did she say?

Gaza was a warzone well before Hamas. If you are trying to pretend that it is a warzone because Israel wants to retireve its hostages, you're only kidding yourself.

Thankyou for again studiously ignoring anything Israel does.

Yes, it comes as a tremendous shock to me that I'm right. Thankyou for the confirmation.
First time for everything, just too bad it was for the wrong reason. You'll get there one day.
If you are trying to pretend that it is a warzone because Israel wants to retireve its hostages, you're only kidding yourself.
It's a warzone because they are eliminating Hamas. Freeing the hostages seems to be a secondary objective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time for everything, just too bad it was for the wrong reason. You'll get there one day.

It's a warzone because they are eliminating Hamas. Freeing the hostages seems to be a secondary objective.
And around the circle we go......why was it a war zone before Hamas?

This is where you ignore and come back in a few days and say OCT 07!!

You've been wrong about everything you've tried to correct me on, so excuse me if I chuckle at this.

No, it's a warzone because Israel has always had the stated goal of cleansing Palestinians from their land.

Here is an example of behaviour supported and encouraged by the Israeli government.

They have an innate ability to ignore reality that doesn't align with their established world view.
For sure, it's a real skill. Nothing can shake me from the view I have that there are zero rapists, thugs, bullies or scumbags at all in Israel. I didn't ignore the video because it was irrelevant to the discussion and didn't remotely support the argument you were making, but because I need to protect my absolute belief that all Israelis are always in the right 100% of the time! Especially west bank settlers! Total pillars of the global community all of them are, not a single one has ever done anything wrong. Nor has the state of Israel ever. It's always in the right.

That video must be AI or something. I sure hope Ryan Grim from The Intercept does a hard hitting take down of the of that video so I have a tiny shred of something that seems legitimate to use as a shield to protect this world view I totally have. Please Ryan, there must be something you can find, I don't care how little it stands up to scrutiny! Anything, save me.

For sure, it's a real skill. Nothing can shake me from the view I have that there are zero rapists, thugs, bullies or scumbags at all in Israel. I didn't ignore the video because it was irrelevant to the discussion and didn't remotely support the argument you were making, but because I need to protect my absolute belief that all Israelis are always in the right 100% of the time! Especially west bank settlers! Total pillars of the global community all of them are, not a single one has ever done anything wrong. Nor has the state of Israel ever. It's always in the right.

That video must be AI or something. I sure hope Ryan Grim from The Intercept does a hard hitting take down of the of that video so I have a tiny shred of something that seems legitimate to use as a shield to protect this world view I totally have. Please Ryan, there must be something you can find, I don't care how little it stands up to scrutiny! Anything, save me.

Does this coping mechanism actually work?

Jazny trying to make a joke about his dogged defence and diminishment of so many of the horrendous things Israel has done to Palestinians is cute.
Saying random stuff in the hope someone will buy it and clap for you. We have hit peak cope :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back