Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure but I make a comparison to the Greens who have been the most outspoken but who also might need to be a bit more cautious if they were in power.
You are raising a pointless hypothetical - pointless because it's not going to occur - one post after posting about Penny Wong. Talking about how the Greens would manage this "if in power" is a complete waste of time.

And back to Wong, and speaking of a waste of time, I reiterate my point - her job has been a piece of cake in relation to the Israel-Gaza-Lebanon issue, because she has done stuff all in relation to it.

He’s right though in what universe wouldn’t the foreign minister support our major ally and you wont like this and by extension so is Israel.

I’d prefer a government that wants to enforce UN resolutions, not US warmongering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are raising a pointless hypothetical - pointless because it's not going to occur - one post after posting about Penny Wong. Talking about how the Greens would manage this "if in power" is a complete waste of time.

To make my point, it wasn't a waste of time IMO. Of course you're free to ignore me, I'm wondering why you didn't. :)

In less than one year we're to vote at the federal election, I suspect the Albo government will call it early. Anything could happen.

To make my point, it wasn't a waste of time IMO. Of course you're free to ignore me, I'm wondering why you didn't. :)

In less than one year we're to vote at the federal election, I suspect the Albo government will call it early. Anything could happen.
Being free to ignore a poster works both ways, it's also an option open to you. :)

Every time the IDF enter the West Bank it's a declaration of war.
Incorrect.
So pick any date you wish.
October 7th. The date that Hamas launched an unjustifiable mass atrocity against Israel bringing nothing but misery upon everyone in the region and giving Israel military justification for eliminating the threat Hamas pose.

I know Wong abstained, if she'd voted for the UN resolution would it have made any difference?
She's our Foreign Minister. Does she, and by extension do we, want to be on the right side of history or not? More importantly, will she sanction and impose other meaningful punitive restrictions on Israel, representing the will of the majority of Australians, or will she endlessly and apparently shamelessly continue to kowtow to the jew lobby / NewsCorp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back