Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

A racist conspiracy theory with not a shred of evidence that Ashkenazi Jews stole Yemini babies. I wouldn't blame someone for being conned by misinformation, but standing by the claim with not a shred of evidence is truly bizarre and suggests a level of bias against the group.

Many Mizrahi Jews absolutely still believe this happened - are they all antisemitic also? There's entire organisation such as AMRAM who believe this occured. Are all these Jewish people racist too?

Even after the release of your precious records - which all admit are shithouse - and multiple inquiries, the fate of many children remains unknown. Many affected families don't have any faith in the outcomes of the inquiries, their conduct or credibility. They guy Netanyahu appointed to run the 4th commission admitted hundreds of children were taken without consent, and said children were given away.

I'm not going to waste any more time on this. I vaguely remember you having some reasoning regarding Varda Fuchs. I'm guessing you're aware of and have a rationale for why this didn't happen to Gil Grunbaum, given his story is also in the NYT article?

1730120282517.png

I do wish your strict need for official evidence was applied to other events in the region. Sometimes a couple of wild, varying and completely uncorroborated witness statements is enough for you. For the hundreds of Yemenite Jews whose children went missing and still believe this occurred, you require official government records to prove it happened. Hopelessly unbalanced.

Making complaints, pestering and attempting to pull strings for favourable press is not exclusive to the Israel lobby or the jewish people and imo it doesn't prove a powerful or undue influence over the media.

Lyons was based in Jerusalem for six years, they don't appear to have done a very good job of getting rid of him.
Having articles banned in major newspapers and journalists across the nation fearful to write anything anti Israel, is absolutely undue influence. The ABC is not the entirety of the Australian media. It seems the only place that will hire him now. Essentially, your career is cactus as a political journalist if you take the anti Israel line.

I personally think it is a necessity of life, always has, always will be. An advanced society would have this process, transparent
It's not a necessity, it's a reality though. Rich people have access to avenue of power that the ordinary people don't. By in large they use it for selfish reasons, be it to build a new coal mine or make sure arms are sent to their favourite country in the ME. Taxpayers then fund these things.

You can have Jews who have European backgrounds that tan up so good

You can have Israeli jews who have never left once who need to wear 50+ in winter

Same for Palestinians.

What tends to give it away for me though if i'm not sure is the attire or haircut. Generalising, young Palestinian men tend to favour the peaky blinders style haircuts and american brands.

We do tend not to focus on the purity of bloodlines as other posters do though ;)

Maybe they are just sick and tired of hearing your shit. You must be a great mate. It's a shame many here are so keen to drop it as a form of argument, much like Netanyahu wants.

Say no to racism.
Yes Zev, every Jew thinks the same as you.

Many Mizrahi Jews absolutely still believe this happened - are they all antisemitic also?
No, they are traumatized people looking for answers. You are a westerner who can look at this rationally and examine the evidence dispassionately, instead you just choose to believe the story that suits your narrative.

Here is where the racist conspiracy comes from:
1730147175998.png

You can read more about him and his unhinged views here:
Even after the release of your precious records - which all admit are shithouse - and multiple inquiries, the fate of many children remains unknown. Many affected families don't have any faith in the outcomes of the inquiries, their conduct or credibility. They guy Netanyahu appointed to run the 4th commission admitted hundreds of children were taken without consent, and said children were given away.
There were three commissions and a public inquiry to re-examine the evidence in 2016 which decided to release the records in December 2016. Notice how vague you are in your telling of the 2016 inquiry. "The guy" is a politician called Tzachi Hanegbi who made that statement on TV in contradiction to the conclusion of his own panel. He said it in July 2016 before all the documents were released in late 2016 and before he was able to review the classified adoption papers.

What evidence did he provide? None. Did he claim Ashkenazi Jews took them? No. Just another example of desperate quote mining instead of producing a shred of evidence. Gee, what should I believe, a statement on TV in mid 2016 from a politician who hadn't reviewed all the documents and provides no evidence to support his statement, or the head archivist at the time who has reviewed all the documents, three commissions and an inquiry that found no evidence to support the kidnapping theory, and the conclusions of his own panel....and not a shred of evidence from all the documents that were released in 2016... tough decision.
I'm not going to waste any more time on this.
This is what you say when you have no evidence and you know it.
I vaguely remember you having some reasoning regarding Varda Fuchs. I'm guessing you're aware of and have a rationale for why this didn't happen to Gil Grunbaum, given his story is also in the NYT article?

View attachment 2153372
There is no evidence that he was deliberately kidnapped by Ashkenazi Jews, the government or anyone else. He told his story in 2016 before the full release of the documents and hasn't seemed to say anything afterwards in the press. NYT do not claim he was deliberately stolen. This doesn't support your racist theory.

Many Mizrahi Jews absolutely still believe this happened - are they all antisemitic also? There's entire organisation such as AMRAM who believe this occured. Are all these Jewish people racist too?

I'm not going to waste any more time on this. I vaguely remember you having some reasoning regarding Varda Fuchs. I'm guessing you're aware of and have a rationale for why this didn't happen to Gil Grunbaum, given his story is also in the NYT article?

View attachment 2153372

I do wish your strict need for official evidence was applied to other events in the region. Sometimes a couple of wild, varying and completely uncorroborated witness statements is enough for you. For the hundreds of Yemenite Jews whose children went missing and still believe this occurred, you require official government records to prove it happened. Hopelessly unbalanced.
Nah, they just imagined that nurses took their babies and told them, they had died. They just imagined the DNA tests that connected them to their biological siblings. They just imagined the nurses that testified, that they took babies were doing a favour. No wonder it took so long for us to recognise and apologise for the stolen generations in this country, with attitudes on display here.

What has their power and wealth got to do with the conflict?

The conflict being the ongoing genocide of Palestinians?

Yeah, it's pretty relevant when you have such a power imbalance.

As I said, if the ADF was bombing Aboriginal townships we'd be pretty horrified at the power and wealth imbalance there.

Israel is also bombing Iran which is not that much less wealthy overall than Israel.

And you'll notice there's a pretty distinct difference in how people talk and feel about Iran and Israel squaring off than they do Israel and their mass-slaughter of Palestinians.

This isn't an example of Netanyahu being in power because of "terrorists like Gvir". Also, like everything you post, including the clearly false claim that Israel does not differentiate between IDF and civilian deaths on October 7 what efforts have you made to fact check this?

Amazing the lack of critical thinking on display by yourself and the likes of faible on this issue. Perhaps you should stick to posting tropes about Jewish media conspiracies with other fellow like minded posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back