Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hilarious when people in the West are so propagandised that they even deny things that Hamas themselves don't bother denying. This happens more often than you would think. When Hamas first unveiled the M90 rockets in December 2023, they did so with a video entitled "Tel Aviv will be burnt to the ground..." according to Al Mayadeen's English news site. Targeting Tel Aviv wasn't a legitimate act of war then, and its not now.

And they specifically timed the recent attack to be on the anniversary date of October 7th according to the Palestinian chronicle, which should tell you all you need to know about how much of a legitimate act of war the attack was :embarrassedv1:

The only thing the apologists got correct was that M90 barrage probably wasn't aimed at any specific memorial service, because they don't have the sophistication to do so from my understanding. It was just aimed at Tel Aviv in general to mark the first year anniversary of October 7th.

1728523324064.png

It's hilarious when people in the West are so propagandised that they even deny things that Hamas themselves don't bother denying. This happens more often than you would think. When Hamas first unveiled the M90 rockets in December 2023, they did so with a video entitled "Tel Aviv will be burnt to the ground..." according to Al Mayadeen's English news site. Targeting Tel Aviv wasn't a legitimate act of war then, and its not now.

And they specifically timed the recent attack to be on the anniversary date of October 7th according to the Palestinian chronicle, which should tell you all you need to know about how much of a legitimate act of war the attack was :embarrassedv1:

The only thing the apologists got correct was that M90 barrage probably wasn't aimed at any specific memorial service, because they don't have the sophistication to do so from my understanding. It was just aimed at Tel Aviv in general to mark the first year anniversary of October 7th.

View attachment 2136973

The article clearly states Southern Gaza, not the West.

View attachment 2136973

Forgive me if I am not outraged by a few rockets while the IDF exterminate Jabalia camp.

Forgive me if I am not outraged by a few rockets while the IDF exterminate Jabalia camp.
Yes that's the criticism, that you aren't outraged enough... :rolleyes: You don't have to comment on everything you don't care about, it should be pretty easy to not downplay or excuse clear breaches of IHL that Hamas themselves don't deny though.

Okay, let's calm down or I'll have to spend an hour mopping up in here when I get back.

efren ramirez janitor GIF by Middle School Movie
Vote for Pedro!

Yes that's the criticism, that you aren't outraged enough... :rolleyes: You don't have to comment on everything you don't care about, it should be pretty easy to not downplay or excuse clear breaches of IHL that Hamas themselves don't deny though.
That's the disonnance that's so hard to understand. Indignant outrage over rockets that shouldn't be launched and seemingly never kill anybody, while seemingly accepting (never posting articles, at least, and at worst justifying and defending) the humanitarian disaster and war crimes that is the mass murder, injury, and starvation of an innocent civilian population. It's hard not to conclude that some posters value Jewish lives more than Palestinian lives.

Last edited:
All it takes is one phone call from Biden to end this. If I was a Western power, I would threaten military action to stop this.

Group of doctors working there sent an open letter for the US administration to stop this. They estimated 118,000 deaths so far. **** anyone who is supporting this.

That's the disonnance that's so hard to understand. Indignant outrage over rockets that shouldn't be launched and seemingly never kill anybody, while seemingly accepting (never posting watches, at least, and at worst justifying and defending) the humanitarian disaster and war crimes that is the mass murder, injury, and starvation of an innocent civilian population. It's hard not to conclude that some posters value Jewish lives more than Palestinian lives.
It might be that Jews value Jewish lives, hence their advanced defence systems including the Iron Dome (what would have happened without it with hundreds of rockets fired at them daily over a long period), and the terrorist militias don’t care one iota for the people they are living amongst and operating from.

While it’s saved thousands of Israeli lives, it’s a bit disappointing really. They’ve lost the claim to victimhood now. But they don’t want it back.

their advanced defence systems including the Iron Dome
And their alleged 'lite beam' laser defence system.

The war crime boundaries for laser defence/offence tech will be interesting.

I envisage they will be marketed as being more targeted and less collateral damage than many other types of weapons.

'Rafael to unveil short range laser defense for ground force

Trophy system has protected ground vehicles for years, but now has new capabilities

By YONAH JEREMY BOB
OCTOBER 8, 2024 18:22
Defense sources told the Jerusalem Post that the Lite Beam’s operational capabilities have been proven, though they declined to disclose exactly when and how the IDF has used such capabilities in the field in Gaza or Lebanon.
The implication was that the Lite Beam would be effective against drones and possibly against mortars but would not shoot down most rockets or long-range missiles, which Israel eventually hopes the Iron Beam will do.

In general, laser defense technologies are viewed as a major part of future air defense because they would end the arms cost race in which Israel and other wealthy countries constantly waste huge amounts of money to protect themselves from weaker adversaries using low-attack cheap forms of threats.

The sources added that the Lite Beam has hard kill neutralization capabilities which can be integrated on any vehicular platform and operational capabilities, and that it also can be a component of the drone dome which utilizes both soft kill and jamming.

The advantage of Lite Beam

Rafael said that Lite Beam “offers advantages such as engagement at the speed of light, an unlimited magazine, and negligible cost per interception.”
...'
Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 6.27.26 pm.png

Last edited:
I've yet to digest this fully and check for context and accuracy but on face value it looks very much like a member of Netanyahu's Cabinet said the quiet bit out loud.

With the caveat that the accuracy on the context of these statements have not yet been independently verified, this represents a horrifying development.

Because, those with a cursory understanding of post-1948 ME history will knowhow this 'forward defence' rhetoric will be interpreted and that airing it now poses the greatest threat to any chance of peace between Israel and its neighbours and to the millions of civilians in nations bordering Israel but the greatest existential threat to nation of Israel and Jewish people globally. Surely now the allies of Israel and moderate Israelis and the Jewish people will do all they can to overthrow the Netanyahu regime.

Last edited:
I've yet to digest this fully and check for context and accuracy but on face value it looks very much like a member of Netanyahu's Cabinet said the quiet bit out loud.

Those with a cursory understanding of post-1948 ME history will know what this 'forward defence' rhetoric really means and that airing it now poses the greatest threat to any chance of peace between Israel and its neighbours and the greatest threat to the safety of Jewish people globally.

The guy is unhinged and far right. He probably said the words in the documentary as translated, I don't think there is anything he is alleged to be saying there that is new or out of character to him. Without seeing the documentary that it's from, it maybe being dishonestly presented as though he is talking about achieving that in the current war or through warfare at all. But perhaps he is. Pays to be wary of clip farming/quote miners on social media.

With the caveat that the accuracy on the context of these statements have not yet been independently verified, this represents a horrifying development.

Because, those with a cursory understanding of post-1948 ME history will knowhow this 'forward defence' rhetoric will be interpreted and that airing it now poses the greatest threat to any chance of peace between Israel and its neighbours and to the millions of civilians in nations bordering Israel but the greatest existential threat to nation of Israel and Jewish people globally. Surely now the allies of Israel and moderate Israelis and the Jewish people will do all they can to overthrow the Netanyahu regime.

Yesterday I saw this and did a double-take, then wrote it off as too outrageous, utterly insane, to be true and I should get a decent translation. Then I thought, nah .. it's just nuts.

Saudi Arabia? lol

Pays to be wary of clip farming/quote miners on social media.

Yep. I’m wary. Hence the face value/caveat/unverified warnings in my post.

Yesterday I saw this and did a double-take, then wrote it off as too outrageous, utterly insane, to be true and I should get a decent translation. Then I thought, nah .. it's just nuts.

Saudi Arabia? lol

Fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the EzDubs translation. This religious Zionist zealot didn't exactly say the plan was a Jewish state that extended to all those countries.

He actually said very little but he did suggest that writings in the Chazal claim that the future of Jersusalem extends to the Messec.

Here's the EzDubs translation. This religious Zionist zealot didn't exactly say the plan was a Jewish state that extended to all those countries.

He actually said very little but he did suggest that writings in the Chazal claim that the future of Jersusalem extends to the Messec.

Looks like it's being promoted today as an anti-Jewish State piece of propaganda.

It's clipped to 49 seconds on youtube from a channel called Islam World News as of 2 hours ago, and currently showing "No views".

Looks like it's being promoted today as an anti-Jewish State piece of propaganda.
So it seems.

I only posted it here because it came from a twitter poster who is well known and highly regarded commentator that I follow - I never link their report name for obvious reasons. The fact it is bogus and I posted it here is on me. Apologies.

So much disinformation. That fog of war stuff again. From all sides.

Last edited:
It might be that Jews value Jewish lives, hence their advanced defence systems including the Iron Dome (what would have happened without it with hundreds of rockets fired at them daily over a long period), and the terrorist militias don’t care one iota for the people they are living amongst and operating from.

While it’s saved thousands of Israeli lives, it’s a bit disappointing really. They’ve lost the claim to victimhood now. But they don’t want it back.
No, I was very specifically and deliberately referencing certain posters in this forum, and their apparent unequal valuing of people depending on their religion / ethnicity. It has nothing to do with Hamas or Iron Dome.

Last edited:
And their alleged 'lite beam' laser defence system.

The war crime boundaries for laser defence/offence tech will be interesting.

I envisage they will be marketed as being more targeted and less collateral damage than many other types of weapons.

'Rafael to unveil short range laser defense for ground force

Trophy system has protected ground vehicles for years, but now has new capabilities

By YONAH JEREMY BOB
OCTOBER 8, 2024 18:22
Defense sources told the Jerusalem Post that the Lite Beam’s operational capabilities have been proven, though they declined to disclose exactly when and how the IDF has used such capabilities in the field in Gaza or Lebanon.
The implication was that the Lite Beam would be effective against drones and possibly against mortars but would not shoot down most rockets or long-range missiles, which Israel eventually hopes the Iron Beam will do.

In general, laser defense technologies are viewed as a major part of future air defense because they would end the arms cost race in which Israel and other wealthy countries constantly waste huge amounts of money to protect themselves from weaker adversaries using low-attack cheap forms of threats.

The sources added that the Lite Beam has hard kill neutralization capabilities which can be integrated on any vehicular platform and operational capabilities, and that it also can be a component of the drone dome which utilizes both soft kill and jamming.

The advantage of Lite Beam

Rafael said that Lite Beam “offers advantages such as engagement at the speed of light, an unlimited magazine, and negligible cost per interception.”
...'
View attachment 2137324
How are they planning to store and release sufficient energy from the back of a light vehicle?

So it seems.

I only posted it here because it came from a twitter poster who is well known and highly regarded commentator that I follow - I never link their report name for obvious reasons. The fact it is bogus and I posted it here is on me. Apologies.

So much disinformation. That fog of war stuff again. From all sides.

It’s propaganda, but the guy is an absolute monster.

Would be happy to strap him to an iron dome rocket 🚀 and make him useful.

Warmongering POS.

No, I was very specifically and deliberately referencing certain posters in this forum, and their apparent unequal valuing of people depending on their religion / ethnicity. It has nothing to do with Hamas or Iron Dome.
Ok, sorry if I misconstrued

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back