Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you really think that would go for them?

Why not have a European contingent to stop Hezbollah
They would wipe the floor with the IDF, who'll be fighting an actual military for a change.

Hezbollah isn't firing rockets into Europe or UN Peacekeepers.

The IDF have already killed over 50,000 civilians. Seems like they're the ones who need to be stopped.

They would wipe the floor with the IDF, who'll be fighting an actual military for a change.

The IDF have already killed over 50,000 civilians. Seems like they're the ones who need to be stopped.

A neutral military... I guess technically they are an "actual miltary".

What's their job? Just get in the way?

You sure none of that "50,000" were actually bad guys who started a war?

A neutral military... I guess technically they are an "actual miltary".

What's their job? Just get in the way?

You sure none of that "50,000" were actually bad guys who started a war?
I wouldn't mind an actual military sending the IDF back, their tails between their legs, and the Israeli leadership being handcuffed and sent to the Hague for trial.

Because every civilian, including children, are Hamas soldiers, right?

They're even stopping aid from getting to them, if they're not bombing aid convoys.

I wouldn't mind an actual military sending the IDF back, their tails between their legs, and the Israeli leadership being handcuffed and sent to the Hague for trial.

Because every civilian, including children, are Hamas soldiers, right?

They're even stopping aid from getting to them, if they're not bombing aid convoys.
What would you like to see happen to Israel? Ultimately.

Accidental fire on observers.

Would 'peacekeepers' as you claim let terrorist fire over 8000 rockets at civilians?

'Accidental'

Keep in mind this is after IDF were using the Irish troops as human shields, so they knew exactly where they were

1728597745428.png

Accidently disabled their cameras before accidently firing missiles at them.

Such bad luck from the IDF the poor guys

Big difference between a tank shell and a missile.

Good operational security. We all know how the UN likes to work with and employ terrorists.

Also;

"directly hitting it and causing them to fall."

“The injuries are fortunately, this time, not serious, but they remain in hospital"

Hospitalised for falling over.... Might be time for the Irish lads and lassies to find a new line of work

"directly hitting it and causing them to fall."

“The injuries are fortunately, this time, not serious, but they remain in hospital"

Hospitalised for falling over.... Might be time for the Irish lads and lassies to find a new line of work
What is it that makes you hate Peace Keepers?

'Accidental'

Keep in mind this is after IDF were using the Irish troops as human shields, so they knew exactly where they were

View attachment 2137747

Who else was at that position?

Why do you continually and deliberately omit key facts in order to support your false contentions?

Screen Shot 2024-10-11 at 9.54.48 am.png

Who was actually using peacekeepers as shields?

Last edited:
What is it that makes you hate Peace Keepers?

I'm not sure how you get from wanting to evacuate young kids from Ireland out of a warzone so they don't get hurt to me hating peacekeepers?

Why do you want to increase the risk of more casualties and deaths than neccessary?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, its nice to see you follow the Irish version of you on twitter.

I actually pulled the tweet from this article

I actually pulled the tweet from this article

Oh my mistake, you follow the New Zealand version of you instead…

Attachments

• IMG_1523.png
    IMG_1523.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 3

They should start enforcing UNSC 497. Been waiting 40 years for Israel.

Oh my mistake, you follow the New Zealand version of you instead…

What is the point of your post?

Your natural instinct to immediately attack the source of any information is fascinating.

What other horrors have I denied? 40 beheaded babies, dangling on a clothesline?

8 burnt babies in a house?

Netanyahus claim that Hamas took dozens of children, tied them up and burnt them?

You can still view a Newsweek article by the Israeli PMs wife detailing Hamas cutting open a pregnant woman's stomach and taking a baby out.

How many of these do you still believe, exactly?

I've never blindly believed any of those things and am on the record saying so. To deny rape and sexualized mutilation, is a step too far.

You seem overly focused on this element of the October 7 attacks, you keep bringing it up. If I go back through the thread I'm sure to find it's you doing it the most and I have to wonder why.

What is the point of your post?

Your natural instinct to immediately attack the source of any information is fascinating.

Highlighting the false and inaccurate report of ttp's by the author and highlighting his clearly anti-semitic view of his other posts.

Why, do you support falsehoods?

Also a comparison to his world views and Ghost Patrol's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back