Ward misses out on Rising Star????

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes its a mystery, but Cal will play another good one this week and put his hand up for nomination again, its only a matter of time.

And Liam Picken must not be eligible because as a run with player he's been the best in the comp so far, much better that joesph

I might be wrong, but I would say Picken is too old to be eligible......

RE Ward, he should have been nominated by now (and it is a joke that he hasn't been) ,but he will at some stage and he has a good chance of finishing high up in the votes at the end of the season.

He is held in very high regard by a lot of the 'media types' who vote on the winner

Ward was stiff but Joseph has been outstanding this year. Was one of the best in a team playing the top side in a blockbuster.

Ward was very good but played in a flogging against a team of non tryers.

Not sure picken has been better than Joseph either. Not a knock on Picken as he has been outstanding but every time I have seen Joseph he has beat his man. Not bad for a kid playing on stars.

Why would that make a difference?:rolleyes: It's a BF tradition to fly off the handle with little or no facts to back you up.

BTW Ward was stiff, but a nomination shouldn't be too far away if he keeps up his present form.
He played a defensive role on Milne who only got 7 touches while picking up 19 himself.
Great posts :thumbsu:
Because Milne is really going to rack up 25+ posi's at 85% efficiency :rolleyes:
Cal had been good for 3-4 weeks now and deserves it
Milne rapes us every time, he's averaged close to 4 goals against us over the past 6 or so games.

I wouldn't have complained if Ward had of gotten it this week because he deserves a nomination. The nomination is a big meh anyway, its just good to see Joseph get some recognition because he's been good all year.

whilst I do believe that ward deserved it more, i'm fine with it, the less attention to the dogs the better. It looks like the libba story is about to be overshadowed by the Michael O'Loughlin retirement too, which is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joseph deserved a nomination...Ward deserved it more...if Ward gets 5 touches this week he still should be nominated !

Who does the voting/nominating anyway? Don't tell me Ian Collins and Grant Thomas;)

WTF??? That is synergy. Seeing you had posted that at the same time as me totally freaked me out.

Cool your jets everyone. Joseph has been playing some consistent footy and has been awarded with this round's nomination. If Cal keeps up his good form like I'm sure he will, he'll get his in the next week or two.

And while Ward is allegble due to his tender years, Picken is too old and is sadly inallegble.

Cool your jets everyone. Joseph has been playing some consistent footy and has been awarded with this round's nomination. If Cal keeps up his good form like I'm sure he will, he'll get his in the next week or two.

And while Ward is allegble due to his tender years, Picken is too old and is sadly inallegble.

It just proves that the award is a joke and awarded for consistency and not the best young kid per round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ward misses out on Rising Star????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back