Let’s start again - Changes R18 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait so no Buss AND Keath?!
flipping Poulter welcome to another one of what we should call Billy Gowers selection. I love you Bevo and I want to believe in you but when you select players like Poulter over Carcia ,Daniel etc I just start wonder if I can keep my faith in you

flipping Poulter welcome to another one of what we should call Billy Gowers selection. I love you Bevo and I want to believe in you but when you select players like Poulter over Carcia ,Daniel etc I just start wonder if I can keep my faith in you
Caleb was diabolical last week. He didn't deserve to come back in ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That backline contains two best 22 defenders. One of whom is on the rookie list.

Then theres the interchange bench. Which tells us everything we need to know about our midfield depth.

And no Garcia wouldn't have significantly changed that dynamic if he was one of them.

I look forward to Kane explaining to us how in reality this is an underachieving top 4 list after we get flogged.

So what’s our plan with curnow ? Surely not buku …

I think it has to be Buku. Lobb to McKay makes sense, so think Buku has to go to Curnow. Coffield and Williams are going to need to be coming off to cover an awful lot.

Them naming two rucks makes me think that the Curnow late out rumours could have some merit

So what’s our plan with curnow ? Surely not buku …
If we line Khamis on him somebody at our club has the house on him winning the Coleman.

Im not sure that we currently have anybody well suited to Curnows athleticism. But one thing Im sure of is that its not Khamis who has a terrible ground ball game, a place where Curnow thrives.

No expectations of a win - not many sides can expect to win with their best forward and best defender missing. But that backline is the stuff of nightmares. Can only imagine Keath comes in as an emergency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s start again - Changes R18 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back