Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Richmond go through something very similar to this, a huge board split, before they emerged as an absolute powerhouse? A board split is absolutely necessary. The strong will emerge victorious. Who'd you back in a battle to the death between Richardson and Tredrea? I know exactly who my money would be on...
Hawthorn too, back in the naughties ... and in recent times Collingwood was a total mess, before a full cleanout, from Prez to coach to recruiters etc.

also lol at Kane Cornes comments that because Tredrea apparently has a close relationship with Cripps and Carr that this is "complicated"

sorry whose career was extended by the coach, with allowances made for play acting as a fireman so he could clog a list spot? oh the same player whose brother is on the books at the club

these guys, without a shred of self-awareness lol
Typical ****ing Cornes. Hipocrites,who think it is all about them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s safe as far as the majority of the board is concerned. It’s up to him if he wants to walk. Same situation across at West Lakes.
It’s great there are footy experts like Holly Ransom and David Koch on the port board making the big decisions

It’s great there are footy experts like Holly Ransom and David Koch on the port board making the big decisions
I’ll grant you Koch, but I’ll have you know that Port can now proudly claim we’re a club of true diversity and inclusivity with hero’s like Holly on the board.

While it was probably what a lot of people were thinking . It wasn’t the right thing to do by Warren . You sort this stuff out behind closed doors . Just feeds disunity and gets the media all jumping on .
As a board member it isn’t the way to do it

Not always. A palace coup is usually preferrable to a riot of anarchic head lopping. Usually.

To push people out the bloody door in exceptional circumstances* sometimes you have to force open the bloody things, from the inside. Otherwise it will eventually happen by force, from the outside, and people will get thrown out of (metaphorical of course) windows and the house will get burned down out of sheer pent up anger…

*I think “record breaking” level of mediocrity multiplied by a bewildering level of denial easily qualifies here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone at my work asked me if I’d be happy if Port won a flag next year under Hinkley.

I replied that would make one premiership in 13 seasons. With an above average list and consistent minor round performance which Hinkley gets credit for, that would barely be a pass mark.
Imagine that. One premiership in 13 years is barely a pass mark. None of this one premiership every 18 years, that loser talk. How sad is that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back