Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

So after tanning herself in France, soaking up all of the Olympic fever, our favourite gossip girl, Caro, is back on 5AA with Tredders and Timmy G. I wonder if we’ll get any drive-bys. Surely not.
Update?

For Kenny.. for Kenny..... FOR KENNY???!!!!!

Yeah. It’s weird, huh.

The media and wider industry actively defend him and gush over him at every opportunity — to the point where they wish him and him only the ultimate success — but they seem shocked and appalled that we’re all well aware of this, and otherwise detest his teflon-coated arse and the selfish cash-hungry culture of miserable excuse-laden buckpassing failure he’s presided over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marty Manuel.. there is this whole ‘manly men’ thing going atm. Men being men…. Masculinity. Kingdom Warriors is Marty’s gig I think.
Manly men can't make bumps anymore in footy it seems.

Tredders probably has to remind CD, that you built it... 3 times now.
Speak to Bomber Clifford and he will tell you Jacks greatest strength was having the boys believe they were better than they actually were.

This whole regime is the complete opposite of what Port Adelaide is, hence the disjointed feeling between members, supporters, Grey noise and the Head honchos.

Have no issues with what Warren is doing. I think we live in a society now where we don't value the sport for what it is anymore and now want drama in the media to enjoy the sport more which is sad.

Kane Cornes is good at analysing things but he's a terribly inconsistent journalist. One could argue that Kane needs to take the Port out of himself and include them in his daily criticisms instead of praising them for failures.

Have no issues with what Warren is doing. I think we live in a society now where we don't value the sport for what it is anymore and now want drama in the media to enjoy the sport more which is sad.

Kane Cornes is good at analysing things but he's a terribly inconsistent journalist. One could argue that Kane needs to take the Port out of himself and include them in his daily criticisms instead of praising them for failures.
He’s got so much more Hinkley and Cornes in him than Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back