Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I called this about two months ago. I believe Chewy has a 'source'. I don't believe what his source is telling him was true.

Or maybe his source is aware that a group of people are trying to get something done, have been confident they can get it done but thus far haven't got it done?

Or maybe his source is aware that a group of people are trying to get something done, have been confident they can get it done but thus far haven't got it done?
That's just a long way of saying 'what his source is tellling him isn't true'. I didn't say his source was deliberately lying.

So you're telling me that during the year when the fans were booing Hinkley and the team was at its lowest that a bloke came out of nowhere on this forum and started giving hope that was false that Hinkley was going to be sacked if we had a bad finals series and everyone chilled out for the rest of the season and then it didn't happen.

That's what you're telling me?

I think my favourite part was when Chewy was telling everyone to bomb emails and 5AA and that would change their minds. To tell everyone to give max power for no gain was a bit too much.

The only thing I can say is be aware of Chewy's defenders.

I called this about two months ago. I believe Chewy has a 'source'. I don't believe what his source is telling him was true.
They either played Chewy big time or he played all of us. Either way I'm not impressed. And I'm not appreciating the recent sentiment of toddle off now, just concentrate on the draft. Sounds as arrogant as the buffoons who run our club. Mmmm.

So you're telling me that during the year when the fans were booing Hinkley and the team was at its lowest that a bloke came out of nowhere on this forum and started giving hope that was false that Hinkley was going to be sacked if we had a bad finals series and everyone chilled out for the rest of the season and then it didn't happen.

That's what you're telling me?

I think my favourite part was when Chewy was telling everyone to bomb emails and 5AA and that would change their minds. To tell everyone to give max power for no gain was a bit too much.

The only thing I can say is be aware of Chewy's defenders.
Your last sentence is fair under the circumstances. Whether it's true, who know, but it's certainly fair.

Your last sentence is fair under the circumstances. Whether it's true, who know, but it's certainly fair.
I'm a Chewy defender.

I've been posting in this board for 20 years.

I think my history as a Port fan speaks for itself and I don't think anyone could suggest that I am a fan of Ken, Koch, the Port board or the board voting structure.

Just so you are aware :)

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They either played Chewy big time

What if Chewey was played because there was a shot at sacking Hinkley and there was an understanding that getting us up and about would help the cause?

It may all have just fallen a bit short for all that we know (i.e. almost nothing). We must keep pushing…

I'm a Chewy defender.

I've been posting in this board for 20 years.

I think my history as a Port fan speaks for itself and I don't think anyone could suggest that I am a fan of Ken, Koch, the Port board or the board voting structure.

Just so you are aware :)

Chewy seems like a good dude. I'm talking specifically about defending his recent shenanigans.

Hinkley has been here for a record amount of time, and isnt even our biggest problem.

These people are doing really important work.

Chewy seems like a good dude. I'm talking specifically about defending his recent shenanigans.
Yeah and I know enough of the back story to know that he has been on the money (and quite measured in his statements).

There are others within the club who you couldn't say the same about. Politicians and liars.

Aim the guns at them.

What if Chewey was played because there was a shot at sacking Hinkley and there was an understanding that getting us up and about would help the cause?

It may all have just fallen a bit short for all that we know (i.e. almost nothing). We must keep pushing…
I'll continue to push, no issue with that. I did take Ken on at a AGM several years ago when he was trying to fob my question off regarding failure to make finals with his usual work harder BS. It got a bit heated. He hasn't stayed for a question time since coz he's gutless & doesnt have any real anwers. I'm doing my bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="RossFC" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Kens year deal was signed before Tredrea was voted in. I highly doubt that Hinkley will be here at the end of that contract.

Doesn’t matter, could have been sacked, or at the very least tell us of a succession plan. It’s as though he didn’t even make a ripple.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'll continue to push, no issue with that. I did take Ken on at a AGM several years ago when he was trying to fob my question off regarding failure to make finals with his usual work harder BS. It got a bit heated. He hasn't stayed for a question time since coz he's gutless & doesnt have any real anwers. I'm doing my bit.

It’s a tiresome and long game. There has been too much damage already done. We can only do a bit.

We are drops of water over a big rock. The rock will lose, but we need to keep going: drop, drop, drop, drop…

And then Koch next year goes on his merryway and gives Ken another 3 years. Are you okay with that?

Its a process, he's turned more people against Ken now than there were ever before. If he quits now and gets public, Koch will just come out and say Tredrea couldn't handle the pressure of a board member and he couldn't balance his media commitments while honouring the role of a director. He'll completely flip the script and make it sound like Tredrea has issues.

Have you never been involved in workplace politics haha?
100% Koch would. Tredders escaping the shitshow was the best thing he could do. Hopefully he can come back refreshed to continue the fight, our fight.

There was no way Tredders was hanging around for that garbage. Decision on Ken must have been made before he left on holiday. Don't care what other version gets spun. As I said earlier he's the only one I trust.

Is how I took it. We need a public mouth piece who says how it is. I think the board appointment was wrong. One person was never going to make a difference..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back