Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

For what purpose would it be for Chewy to deliberately mislead this board? For shits and giggles? To ruin his own credibility?

I believe he was honest with what he knew, but perhaps that hasn't panned out like he/we thought. He also never gave definitive info, so it could be argued that he wasn't even wrong at all.

Chewy, hope you feel better soon. I hope you're still willing to provide any legitimate info you get. This board can be awful, but I think it's still generally good. ✌️

Chewy never gave definitive information but having said was massively influential and sucked in a lot of posters on this forum.

Chewy had always been very confident of his sources and other posters were too.

For mine, the club is run like a fascist regime with Koch as the powerful but petty tyrant who does as he likes.

I like it when Lockhart Road chimes on occasion. He seems to want to clear the air.

Maybe the realization of what he's really dealing with seems like an insurmountable task for one lone ranger.

He would have to way up his love for the club v his family and the risk of supporters turning on him too.
He’s already failed. Not at all his fault, but as you said he’s a lone voice and vote in a cult.

Many here will claim that if Ken is sacked or leaves in 2025 it will largely be due to Tredrea’s influence. That will be inaccurate but will be widely spruiked as a moral victory for the feels.

It's gaslighting, disingenuous bullshit. You can't have the CEO talk about 3 flags in 5 years and then set the bar at winning regular season matches, or simply finishing in the top 8. What am I supposed to garner from the CEO declaring we want to win 3 flags in 5 years and then when we are completely non-competitive in finals, nobody is held accountable?

Ken also boasted that the club would win multiple flags in his time here, circa 2019-2020.

Now it’s sickening nonsense about having the energy to continue, and taking inspiration from Fagan, as if their career trajectories are the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back