Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's definitely clutching at straws, but theoretically if they are going to put Carr in - it wouldn't really matter when they sack him.

Just can’t see the optics looking good for the ‘management’ in the eyes of the AFL.

This time next year at best, can’t see it happening mid year either.

Just can’t see the optics looking good for the ‘management’ in the eyes of the AFL.

This time next year at best, can’t see it happening mid year either.

Agree, I don't even think we'll get a succession plan. Ken will cling on for as long as he possibly can and then stage manage his own exit as a mutual decision and Koch will let him do it because we're the Care Bears.

The only way he gets sacked during the season is if we're way off the pace, 4-7 or something like that, which we just won't be.

Agree, I don't even think we'll get a succession plan. Ken will cling on for as long as he possibly can and then stage manage his own exit as a mutual decision and Koch will let him do it because we're the Care Bears.

The only way he gets sacked during the season is if we're way off the pace, 4-7 or something like that, which we just won't be.

Only way he gets sacked is when mathematical odds are exhausted.

Yeah agree there will be no talk of succession plan, it will just be Carr in 2026 - however, who knows if that will eventuate, I don’t trust anything I see or read much from this point on - until I hear it from the club it’s just talk.

Ken will cling to the job as you said.
I’ll roll with it one more year, he has zero self awareness.

Reality is though he’s only an employee, he’s there because they let him be, Koch etc are all in on Kenny winning a flag, hence sticking with it, because when Ken is finally gone they will have to realise they never made it it to the top of the mountain……

……and that’s why the talk about how ‘successful’ we are winning home and away games is such a thing to them, they need to fabricate something.

It’s school holidays and he’s on holiday. The “gut feels” on this board and the conclusions made from speculation are the reason we have hundreds of pages of complete drivel.

There should be some ‘end threads’ done so people can have some time away. It’s a good time of year to do that - Nobody is getting sacked now and Kens here for another 11months (minimum).

It’s a nice day, go for a walk in your lunch break ….. have a schnitty at lunch if you can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back