Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing a spot of sungazing couldn’t fix!

There are people who 'energise' their 'chakras' by spread-eagling and aiming their naked bits at the sun for a tingly after effect and potential spicy lymphoma.

I consider them more sane than someone who stares at the sun for 20 minutes.

Just don't Post It. The worst thing about this sort of shit is the Social Media Stuff. Why do you have to proclaim it to the world? Just keep your spirituality to yourself.

His social media isn't just Port supporters, he's been pretty actively posting "natural health" type content for ages.

Just don't Post It. The worst thing about this sort of shit is the Social Media Stuff. Why do you have to proclaim it to the world? Just keep your spirituality to yourself.
Why?

Should I also keep the fact that I support Port to myself because Crows supporting snowflakes don't like it?

Whether Warren can function as board member is all that really matters. But there is certainly an argument to be had on his capability.

He's an absolute fruitloop, but if he can manage do his job correctly as a board member, then that's fine.

Lol the funniest thing out of this is that the board has had plenty of chances for partner bashing over the last few weeks but this one is legitimate. She's bloody nuts. Probably bathes in the blood of virgins.

The moment he displays actions which affect his judgment and ability to make a well thought out decision for our Club is the moment I'll stop supporting him being on the Board of Directors and the footy committee. That is yet to happen.

Dare I say if any of us had been through what he's been mentally and emotionally over the last 3-4 years we'd all probably be looking at the world through a different lens as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh **** yeah, but his ‘job’ is influencer/public figure so understandable if shitty.

Just can’t see the optics looking good for the ‘management’ in the eyes of the AFL.

This time next year at best, can’t see it happening mid year either.
We have to be in absolutely shit for Ken to go before end of year. The problem with not sacking him all the previous times he should have been, is they feel they can't do it now, because they can't answer the obvious first question of 'Why not all those previous times?' with the follow up of 'So you got it wrong then?'. No one (who isn't new) is going to go put the club before their reputation and admit they were wrong.

Is he that TPUSA fella? If so I get Warren following him with his views.

Not sure what that means? he went to this place the other week https://www.kingdomlife.com.au/

I have a mate who knows this guy well (Kingdom guy), all pretty interesting.

Can't imagine it matters on the board, but my mate spent his whole life wrapped around this stuff, not anymore.

The moment he displays actions which affect his judgment and ability to make a well thought out decision for our Club is the moment I'll stop supporting him being on the Board of Directors and the footy committee. That is yet to happen.

Dare I say if any of us had been through what he's been mentally and emotionally over the last 3-4 years we'd all probably be looking at the world through a different lens as well.
As some one who has gone through hell and earth of the last 3 years to me this posting is a worry from. A person who is needing to be a stable board member.

I say this from the perspective that he’s going through change, reflecting on life choices. During the phase it’s hard to commit properly and be 100% invested.

Hope he comes out of it okay. Under immense stress the key is to stay true to yourself and remove external stresses from one’s life. Money is handy but it ain’t everything

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back