Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually didn't think Aber was that bad.
Aber was ok.

He hide why he was forced to leave, but made a good point that the One Club merger, the move to Adelaide Oval and the basic deal to remove the SANFL had already been done before Koch took over in 2012. A lot of hard work had already been done.

Interesting that he strongly attached himself to Brett Duncanson's hip. I don't know if that means Brett wants to make a comeback also.

Aber was ok.

He hide why he was forced to leave, but made a good point that the One Club merger, the move to Adelaide Oval and the basic deal to remove the SANFL had already been done before Koch took over in 2012. A lot of hard work had already been done.

Interesting that he strongly attached himself to Brett Duncanson's hip. I don't know if that means Brett wants to make a comeback also.
The thing Aber said which I agreed with was his questioning what the KPI's are from a footy dept perspective. Thought Tredders was sensational and he has my and Mr PL's vote.

Was watching some old games featuring Aber on the youtubes the other day jeez he was good, he'd be a gun in this era of footy without any drama at all.. Fresh set of eyes all the way though.
I watched Bruce Abernethy make his debut as a 17 year old, he was a gun from day one, VFL clubs were queuing up for his signature he was offered big dollars a Ferrari the lot. He would easily be in the top 3 players in this current Port side at his peak. Quick as and could hit a target from 50 no problem.

Aber was okay. Tredrea was really good.

It actually would be good if both could get on the board.

You sure you think it's a good idea for Aber to be on the Board after his dealings with IJF? The man cannot be trusted and shouldn't be anywhere near the Club in an official capacity.

You sure you think it's a good idea for Aber to be on the Board after his dealings with IJF? The man cannot be trusted and shouldn't be anywhere near the Club in an official capacity.

When he spoke about his economics degree etc, was cringe. Should have spoken about how he deceived and cheated his ex employer .

He’s an absolute bottom feeder and his association with Duncanson is a massive red flag. I am sure Richo hit him up to nominate to make it hard for WGT.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wonder just how much influence one person, be it Abba or Tredrea can have on a board.

And, what difference would Tredrea have made being on the board during our last three failed finals campaigns?
He can't go out on the field and kick a few goals, sadly.

View attachment 1891842

421517171_914952643965610_6401197716561695731_n.jpg
I find it extraordinary that someone can learn so much about a football club inside 12 months!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who missed out on hearing the interview between the 2 candidates here it is starts from 1:00

Just can't trust Abba from the interview reminds me of a dodgy car sales men and feels a bit scripted...

Tredders from the interview comes of as honest, straight to the point and you know he will say it how it is rather than be all diplomatic about issues inside the club. The board & club needs him.
If anyone listens to that and votes for Abernethy over Tredrea then they're a fücking idiot.

I wonder just how much influence one person, be it Abba or Tredrea can have on a board.

And, what difference would Tredrea have made being on the board during our last three failed finals campaigns?

Who knows but hopefully someone on the board can make Ken accountable.

Still waiting for an explanation from Ken on the straight sets finals exit. He conveniently disappeared after the match never to be heard from again until the best and fairest.

I know Aber hates Hinkley. That outweighs the other stuff.

There are plenty of other suitable candidates who hate Hinkley who would be assets to the Board. Aber is not one of them.

When he spoke about his economics degree etc, was cringe. Should have spoken about how he deceived and cheated his ex employer .

He’s an absolute bottom feeder and his association with Duncanson is a massive red flag. I am sure Richo hit him up to nominate to make it hard for WGT.

Of course it was Richo who planted the seed - he and Duncanson are on the same board of that steel company. Richo and Aber were literally having coffee at the Precinct together a few days prior to Aber formally announcing his nomination as well.

The sickening part was that the news of Aber nominating leaked out into the Port Adelaide past player community shortly before he announced his formal nomination. A few prominent past players (extremely high up the totem pole) approached Aber and told him not to run because Warren was running and that the Club was using him as a pawn in an attempt to water down Warren's vote to get Nagle through.

Aber only listens to what he wants to hear though.

Why is association with Duncanson a massive red flag?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you think Tredrea would approve of and foster a culture whilst on the Board whereby the Club's head coach is publicly declaring that finals are scary?

‘we’ve done nothing and we’re fresh out of ideas’

Who knows but hopefully someone on the board can make Ken accountable.

Still waiting for an explanation from Ken on the straight sets finals exit. He conveniently disappeared after the match never to be heard from again until the best and fairest.
And from all reports, his speech at the B&F was as underwhelming as it could possibly be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back