Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

This was very frustrating to listen to. Again we're being slammed from pillar to post as supporters for calling for accountability after a win or two. The same shit we were hearing during the streak™ last year that ended in 2 disgraceful losses when it mattered.

"Adam" at the end sounds like the drunk boomer who came up and called me a keyboard warrior as I was standing at a game holding a sack Hinkley banner after the GWS final loss.
I've had similar happen to me when I talk about Hinkley. No one does anything though because I look like an extremist.

I've never been more convinced that the booing that happened against Lions led to the significant change in form, team, supposed understanding of opposition tactics now etc.

If fans got up and left at 3QT in that game, I bet we woulda swept it under the carpet like the PF vs Dogs.

That caller at the end isn't a Port fan. Just one of Ken's helpers. Anyone in their right mind who's a fan of the club can see that he's gotten a free pass, longer than any other coach in the history of the game. Success is built on flags, us fans have already lowered the bar for him and now only want him to make GF and this guy and his gang are still crying

Lets see if all those arse hats are around when we go out of the finals with a whimper again.
This is legit what I'm thinking when I'm hearing these calls.

They just disappear in September and over the summer, and then reappear after home and away wins.

I've never been more convinced that the booing that happened against Lions led to the significant change in form, team, supposed understanding of opposition tactics now etc.

Not immediately because we still had the game where St Kilda fell over every hurdle against us, three more points and it would be over. After that things started to change.

Just like last year with the Sydney game, Sydney fell one metre short from landing the killer blow.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'm actually not ashamed at all we booed Ken......it demonstrates that we're not just franchise supporter happy clapping theatre goers. We demand and expect more from our club, and performances like that don't fly.

The players used to have to front up after games to the supporters back at the club, they don't anymore so this is the feedback we give when things are shite and have been without anyone putting their hand up for years.

I booed cause they were playing soft as footy and weren't interested, I don't care, I clapped em off the other night cause they were fantastic.

Sue me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
This is legit what I'm thinking when I'm hearing these calls.

They just disappear in September and over the summer, and then reappear after home and away wins.

Lay off our boys they gave everything you can’t win every year Kenny loves those boys!
Portpower4ever

I'm actually not ashamed at all we booed Ken......it demonstrates that we're not just franchise supporter happy clapping theatre goers. We demand and expect more from our club, and performances like that don't fly.

The players used to have to front up after games to the supporters back at the club, they don't anymore so this is the feedback we give when things are shite and have been without anyone putting their hand up for years.

I booed cause they were playing soft as footy and weren't interested, I don't care, I clapped em off the other night cause they were fantastic.

Sue me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
As long as you booed Stinkers. ;)

You can make a statement without behaving like a dickhead. And that statement was made that night.

All the media circling their wagons for weeks afterwards showed just how hard it hit home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tredders has been consumer by the boke mind virus. Teekray in shambles right now. At least Trent McKenzie is back available for selection soon

Tredders has been consumer by the boke mind virus. Teekray in shambles right now. At least Trent McKenzie is back available for selection soon

Right on man.

seinfeld-frank-costanza.gif

I hope all you cowardly keyboard warriors are suitably ashamed of yourselves after listening to that!
It’s a joke, but I’ll pretend it’s serious.

My identity is known. Everything I said, rightly or wrongly, I would say personally. I could change some words, due a change of circumstances, but essentially it would be the same discourse.

In which I’m wrong, I would recognize. But it has been six years already. I can’t be that much wrong.

So after tanning herself in France, soaking up all of the Olympic fever, our favourite gossip girl, Caro, is back on 5AA with Tredders and Timmy G. I wonder if we’ll get any drive-bys. Surely not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back