Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

What did Warren do for Caro to hate him so much... another cheap shot at him today. I feel it has to be more than just the things he said against Hinkley.
Did he bone Caros daughter as a quest or something.
caro just hyperfixates on shit and never lets go

What did Warren do for Caro to hate him so much... another cheap shot at him today. I feel it has to be more than just the things he said against Hinkley.
I would assume it's Tredders' case against Channel 9 for wrongful dismissal plus Davies' white-anting.

Last edited:

She wants to boof Ken. Tredders isn't a fan of Ken. Simple as that.

Warren's personality would rankle Caro I suspect, he'll never be one of her sources & is probably meh in her presence.
Morales Officer Wilson doesn't like strong people who reckon she talks a lot of shit.

Morales Officer Wilson doesn't like strong people who reckon she talks a lot of shit.

Well, wonder what Morals Officer Wilson is going to say about Ken beefo with Ginni, Sic, and the Hawks?

Where do her morals lay? Mother Victorian football or bosom buddy Kenny?

We’ll sit back with popcorn

Warren's personality would rankle Caro I suspect, he'll never be one of her sources & is probably meh in her presence.
Yeah Tredders is never going to pander to the media or respect gossip queens (of both sexes)

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's a bitter woman who picks a side, sticks with it no matter what and can never admit when she is wrong.

I think the fact he’s not intimidated by her and will stand his ground in a disagreement is part of it too.

I think the fact he’s not intimidated by her and will stand his ground in a disagreement is part of it too.
He's pretty tough, was her comment about Warren on Footy Classified, when the good call stuff blew up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back