Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

What the pro Hinkley media don't understand is that Tredders wants Ken to succeed.

They think it's an attack on Ken because he questions why the club have done everything but remove the one constant involved in the club's finals failures.

No, no, no, the media know exactly what they are doing. Their creating the friction because Ken and CD feed info to gossip girl Caro, boofhead Whateley, and anyone willing to listen to their crap. So they can run our club the way they want to the club being an unaccountable, mediocre boys social club with investment in the greyhounds industry.

What the pro Hinkley media don't understand is that Tredders wants Ken to succeed.

They think it's an attack on Ken because he questions why the club have done everything but remove the one constant involved in the club's finals failures.
Tredrea's first love is the club. He only wants Ken to succeed because he’s the coach. Once it’s clear that Ken is never going to get us there (like now) Warren will be doing his best to push him out the door.

It's actually so ****ing weird that the club made moves to block Tredrea getting onto the board because they knew he would question the coaching and finals failures
The club is firmly of the view that the players and coaches need all pressure removed in order to perform well.

The complete antithesis of everything the club is about and every club that has had sustained sporting success.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club is firmly of the view that the players and coaches need all pressure removed in order to perform well.

The complete antithesis of everything the club is about and every club that has had sustained sporting success.

We kept winning flags amongst all the ongoing distractions about trying to join the AFL. Especially the first attempt. I loved my club back then. How much have we bloody dived towards being the Peckers.

We kept winning flags amongst all the ongoing distractions about trying to join the AFL. Especially the first attempt. I loved my club back then. How much have we bloody dived towards being the Peckers.
I’d say Hawthorn is the truest current version of what we once were

Not to mention counterproductive. Cultivate an environment of minimal stress and you'll go to pieces when exposed to it.

Case in point: finals.

What do you mean "go bang"? What's one person supposed to do on a board filled with seat-warming bobbleheads?
Go rogue. Speak publicly.

Ordinarily I would he dead against a board member doing this but this is a unique situation.

The board members are not elected by the members and are not acting in the best interests of the members.

Ordinarily I would he dead against a board member doing this but this is a unique situation.

The board members are not elected by the members and are not acting in the best interests of the members.

I don't disagree, but that would probably just make him more of a pariah with those losers than he already is and not actually achieve anything. Not that I don't want him to throw his weight around and make the case for change, I definitely do. It's so hard when the people running the place are exactly the kind of no-hopers that Fos Williams wrote about.

I don't disagree, but that would probably just make him more of a pariah with those losers than he already is and not actually achieve anything. Not that I don't want him to throw his weight around and make the case for change, I definitely do. It's so hard when the people running the place are exactly the kind of no-hopers that Fos Williams wrote about.
Ken will not be scaked our forlorn hope is the Eagles make him a godfather offer.

You and I both know that would accomplish absolutely nothing and only make Warren out to look

You and I both know that would accomplish absolutely nothing and only make Warren out to look
Yes and we also know that it may end up being his only choice.

Potentially on his way out. Though I think he would be better doing it then staying to be part of the solution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back