Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of Tredrea's spiritual journey, the clouds part and Hinkley coalesces into view. Bathed in soft light and accompanied by a halo, Ken benevolently extends his hand: "Warren, mate, I am the shepherd of this flock and even the most wayward sheep are welcome in my bosom, for Koch's house has many rooms."

And Tredrea said to him: "Ken, I don’t know where you are going, so how can I know the way?”

And Hinkley replied: "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Premiership except through me."

I know his specific set of outside of football philosophies are a bit funny, but he's still well down the list of most problematic board members IMO. We've heard how he talks about footy. We know what his standards and opinions are. I'm not concerned at all about his ability to do the job.

How many people here were convinced anyone that didn't get 3 shots would end up in ICU? Talk about easily fooled.

[/QUOTE]

What? did people think that? I’m pretty sure most of us understood that it was about immunocompromised people getting ill at the same time and our hospitals being full while trying to reach a % of people vaccinated - but yeah, bugger science I’ll get up tomorrow and stare at the sun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back