WC Invites new bidders

Remove this Banner Ad

lol all this is on hypotheticals. the biggest one being that we're assuming the rumour is true. "possibility" nothing. before this rumour, richmond were the 2nd biggest to get judd after carlton, with 4 teams now supposedly in the race, all whom which judd prefers of richmond, richmond drop back to 5th favourites. simple as that. not talking about kreuzer

ok, I give up.
You're probably right in some obscure, illogical way.

If any club offers us a fair/reasonable deal and Judd accepts, then we will get it done. Its just a matter of the clubs offering up enough. We merely want the equivalent of two top 10 picks.

I didn't think Judd had to accept - he has no say (unless I'm mistaken and I could well be). Whether a club wants an expensive grumpy recruit is another matter I suppose.

Its going to be Pick 3, Kennedy and maybe pick 20 in return for Judd and maybe Pick 30.....oh and some KY jelly for Nisbett,he .....wont be able to sit for a week after Swannie gives him a good reaming at the trade table.

Kruezer to Judd to Fev.....get used to it.

NRS ...M. Kruezer
Brownlow ...C Judd
Coleman ...B. Fevola..

Marion Jones, Ben Johnson, Andrew Johns, West Coast Eagles.....what could they have in common I wonder???

Its going to be Pick 3, Kennedy and maybe pick 20 in return for Judd and maybe Pick 30.....oh and some KY jelly for Nisbett,he .....wont be able to sit for a week after Swannie gives him a good reaming at the trade table.

NRS ...M. Kruezer
Brownlow ...C Judd
Coleman ...B. Fevola..

Marion Jones, Ben Johnson, Andrew Johns, West Coast Eagles.....what could they have in common I wonder???

Lawrence Angwin....

We don't want Fev Thanks....

Mate can you imagine Fevola on a big ground like Subi? With his pace,skills and the likes of Kerr,Cousins,Priddis etc. feeding him lace out he would be a 90-100 goal player easily. I dont even follow the Eagles and i would pay to go and watch that.

NRS ...M. Kruezer
Brownlow ...C Judd
Coleman ...B. Fevola..

Karl Norman...

Originally Posted by Scotland
1 draft pick and 1 player, it's not that much for Chris Judd.
But the player involved would be Ryder or Gumbleton who have far more potential than Kennedy. Especially Gumbleton, going to be something special.

NRS ...M.Leuenberger
Brownlow ...S.Black
Coleman ...J.Brown

Edited for accuracy;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

WC Invites new bidders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back