WC - where are they at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Their depth is pretty bare.. Tom Lamb has gone backwards as a player. Redden and Jetta were pretty poor this season in terms of expectations and promise. That trade regarding Jetta In/ Sinclair Out is looking like Sydney have clearly won it in end..

**** not Tom Lamb!?

He was the key to our 2015 shock GF appearance last year :(

Explains everything.

Their depth is pretty bare.. Tom Lamb has gone backwards as a player. Redden and Jetta were pretty poor this season in terms of expectations and promise. That trade regarding Jetta In/ Sinclair Out is looking like Sydney have clearly won it in end..
I'd prefer to say we both lost

They're soft. If they don't get silver service from their rucks (Naitanui) they can't win first possession. Their starting centre square mids front run and gamble that the ball will go their way, and if it doesn't they are exposed. They structure up entirely to hide that their midfield is as weak as piss. Stop them taking intercept marks, give them even the slightest impression of tackling pressure, and they disappear.

How many times did you see Eagles players pull out tonight? It's not lack of skills, it's not lack of pace or fitness. They are soft pretenders.

:$ You really have been obsessed with that of late, in reality we got a harder draw than the Eagles 2015 fixture.
Crows, Dogs and GWS x2 1sn't easy. Simply we were good enough to beat good sides, so 1 or 2 more tough games wouldn't have made a difference, we'd likely have beaten them as well.

The Eagles on the other hand, 1-2 more top 8 opponents and the Saints play finals this season.
Sydney and WC at home. WC played them both away. And Geelong finished only 1 game ahead of WC

Sydney and WC at home. WC played them both away. And Geelong finished only 1 game ahead of WC
Because we kept losing to shit sides, a harder draw may have easily eliminated a loss or two.
Pffft! Eagles away, we'd have beaten you there too. Powderpuff midfield.

You weren't/aren't good enough, just suck it up and admit it, don't deflect to what fixtures other clubs received.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Le Cras, Priddis, Wellingham, Masten, Darling..all should be looked at turfing out.

Darling does not stand up, in fact squibs it.

Priddis is done...too slow, CANNOT kick, too un athletic

yeo-..........

Priddis is a superstar. Has had a good year as well. If you don't notice Priddis - it is because he is usually at the bottom of the packs doing all the grunt work, or he is doing the 1% plays. Stop Priddis and stop WC is a simple strategy, and an effective one. That is because he is a very good player. Yeo on the other hand is an underachiever. I sang his praises earlier in the year, but he has been disappointing. He looks the part, but doesn't put it together. He is inconsistent and needs to work much harder than he does. Things aren't going to just happen Elliot, you need to make them.

**** not Tom Lamb!?

He was the key to our 2015 shock GF appearance last year :(

Explains everything.
He's expected to be a younger player to take over Le Cras/Cripps/Hill. But never did, instead Le Cras was poor tonight, and Cripps no where. If Lamb can't get in the team at the expense of those two, then yeah really need to start trading for Ballantyne.

He's expected to be a younger player to take over Le Cras/Cripps/Hill. But never did, instead Le Cras was poor tonight, and Cripps no where. If Lamb can't get in the team at the expense of those two, then yeah really need to start trading for Ballantyne.

Was a reach of a draft pick that will be elsewhere next year as he packed up his toys mid season and has had 'questionable commitment' to his footy.

So good luck to him elsewhere.

Bullshit, honestly, if you think Priddis is in the top 50 of their issues, you have no idea!
he absolutely kills momentum. Too slow for todays game. even when hes in space, running forward, he just about stifles the play with high looping kicks. I think he falls into the category of player that opposition allow him and encourage him getting the ball, because he does nothing with it

Sharrod is 28, Masten 27.

Wellingham plays in the backline, Masten I wish was 30+ and being pushed out the door. Do not rate.
My point was their both older then Jetta.

So pretty sure I know how old they are.

Because we kept losing to shit sides, a harder draw may have easily eliminated a loss or two.
Pffft! Eagles away, we'd have beaten you there too. Powderpuff midfield.

You weren't/aren't good enough, just suck it up and admit it, don't deflect to what fixtures other clubs received.
Sure you would have. I supply facts. You supply opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

WC - where are they at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back