Analysis We’re in the Grand Final!!! Pies by 39 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a very vocal Collingwood supporter. The only bad part of tonight was being called a “black idiot” (I’m dark skinned) by Richmond supporters towards the end of the game.

I was disappointed to see that still exists. I moved on quickly though when Grundy kicked the goal and turned around and said “its Grundy, it’s Grundyyyyyy”.

Great win. I’m shaking. Amazing.
WOW, you serious man? That is pathetic and I am sorry you had to hear that crap. What malakes they are.

I’m a very vocal Collingwood supporter. The only bad part of tonight was being called a “black idiot” (I’m dark skinned) by Richmond supporters towards the end of the game.

I was disappointed to see that still exists. I moved on quickly though when Grundy kicked the goal and turned around and said “its Grundy, it’s Grundyyyyyy”.

Mate...I'm a black and white idiot and proud of it....makes the victory all the more sweeter to know they are punching the shI* out of each other as we type.

Mate, next time correct them. Tell them you're a black & white idiot along with the rest of us!!! Sorry you got hit with that tonight, absolutely pathetic. You've got the biggest club in the land on your side though and we love you.

Congratulations guys.
And let me be the 1000th person to say thank you for knocking Richmond out of the finals. Thank you oh thank you.
Well...that's enough Collingwood niceness for one season - back to hating you. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously?
WTF is wrong with some people?
"It's Grundy, it's Grundyyyyyyyy".
;)
Side by side, mate.

Just got home and watching the replay..... Treloars goal........I love you Collingwood.

So proud of our football club tonight.

P.S I called the Grundy goal before he kicked it.

Just got home and watching the replay..... Treloars goal........I love you Collingwood.

So proud of our football club tonight.

P.S I called the Grundy goal before he kicked it.
I can't explain why really, but I am crying a little bit watching the replay.
(Maybe I just miss my old man again).
FWIW, I quit one of my jobs yesterday because they wouldn't give me the Friday night off.
^#@$ em.
We're Collingwood, and they're not.

I'm worried this game was so big we're going to have a hangover. Bucks needs to get them focused as soon as possible as we're so close. Absolutely need to maximise on this year now. We're there guys, it's god damn unbelievable. Forget next year, or the next 5 years it's all about next week. Let's get it done and stick it right up 'em.

Watching the replay now. The pressure we put on was enormous. We have the beat depth by a mile... every player does their role. Great performance, great coach

Please tell you have a link to the replay? MY dad is over in Portugal at the moment and he is shattered that he had to leave for finals. We went to most games together all year. Obviously he couldn't watch the game so I was texting him the results. Would love to share the replay with him!

At the start of the game, I turned around to the Richmond supporters around me and said “If Martin plays forward, Howe will towel him up”.

They laughed at me.

Howe wrong were they?

I’ve never met a more cocky bunch of supporters ever. Every Tiger supporter around me left. It’s hard to fit on a bandwagon when you’re 40 points down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis We’re in the Grand Final!!! Pies by 39 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back