We all know tha a clearly terrified Hawthorn softed it against Carlton...

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 11, 2007
[redacted]
AFL Club
Geelong
... so they wouldn't have to front up against a fearsome 2nd string Geelong outfit. See, what happened is that Geelong chose possibly the dumbest time of year to have an off day late last season.

Yeah, we chumped it.

Good on Hawthorn for capitalising, and good on Crawf for departing on a high, but most Hawk fans will say last years' win was ahead of schedule. They must know that the Catters are riled now. They know the team can't do anything about avoiding the Round 1 rematch short of infecting themselves with gastro or AIDS, but they sure as hell could dodge an early bullet by softing it against Carlton.

They know, with that uncanny insider knowledge, that it will take nothing short of a supreme effort to be able to hold the line this year against the vengeful moggies.

Thing is, no-one can tell you've already soiled yourselves!:D

Im pretty sure you could beat Hawthorn by 100 points and it still wouldnt change the fact that your joke of a club choked it up as per ususal.

Ah, the only fans who can come the smartarse with ANY credibility whatsoever are - you guessed it - Hawks fans.

Carltank? Your performance this decade has been more shameful than anything we could've done in our last century and a half!:D

Ah, the only fans who can come the smartarse with ANY credibility whatsoever are - you guessed it - Hawks fans.

Carltank? Your performance this decade has been more shameful than anything we could've done in our last century and a half!:D

stop picking on little carlton-You are the premiership losers, bend over and Take it!!! Just like in the GF!

They must know that the Catters are riled now. They know the team can't do anything about avoiding the Round 1 rematch

Oh yeah, we're absolutely shitting ourselves...

scary.jpg

21 days to go until the real footy starts and you still haven't dried your eyes Sicko.

Keep starting threads about it, as we're happy to talk about OUR 2008 Flag till the cows come home.

... so they wouldn't have to front up against a fearsome 2nd string Geelong outfit. See, what happened is that Geelong chose possibly the dumbest time of year to have an off day late last season.

Yeah, we chumped it.

Good on Hawthorn for capitalising, and good on Crawf for departing on a high, but most Hawk fans will say last years' win was ahead of schedule. They must know that the Catters are riled now. They know the team can't do anything about avoiding the Round 1 rematch short of infecting themselves with gastro or AIDS, but they sure as hell could dodge an early bullet by softing it against Carlton.

They know, with that uncanny insider knowledge, that it will take nothing short of a supreme effort to be able to hold the line this year against the vengeful moggies.

Thing is, no-one can tell you've already soiled yourselves!:D

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play Richmondrehab rnd1 and that is our focus - not when we play Tassie or the Cats
But if we get to replay and remind you of the 1995 GF next week than perhaps it will reopen those old wounds. The Hawks tore them open again in Sept 08.The shortest dynasty of all time.

"Vengeful moggies".... HAHAHAHA!!!

Sounds sooo scary when you put it like that! Because we all know that Round 1 will be as good as a "rematch". :rolleyes:

Fact is, half of the city of Geelong was packing it during Grand Final week cause you were playing us instead of the Saints... and we OWN you in Grand Finals. If anything, we showed the rest of the comp how much of a fluke '07 was. :p

21 days to go until the real footy starts and you still haven't dried your eyes Sicko.

Keep starting threads about it, as we're happy to talk about OUR 2008 Flag till the cows come home.

My eyes are dry and clear, Nev. I see us getting ourselves some redemption. I see our 2007 premiership trophy making way for more.

You do make an apt analogy between the talk of YOUR 2008 Flag and the activities of a few homeward bound cows though, I give you that. Both resemble this;

cowpat.jpg

Incorrect. Id much prefer to follow a club known for cheating/tanking that has a proud history of success than a club renowned for their softness, handbag-wearing and choking in big games. Every single thing about the Geelong Football Club is embarrassing - your stadium, the town you are based in, your fans (eg. catman), your premiership tally, your Grand Final win/loss record, your best player and his selfishness/sooking, your club's mascot, the way you won your most recent premiership and so on....

My eyes are dry and clear, Nev. I see us getting ourselves some redemption. I see our 2007 premiership trophy making way for more.

You do make an apt analogy between the talk of YOUR 2008 Flag and the activities of a few homeward bound cows though, I give you that. Both resemble this;

cowpat.jpg
Was that supposed to be funny? Or did you just want to post a picture of cow dung?

I'm not getting it

Cry your pardon cumslinger, but you Carltank supporters should be the ones trekking fresh-laid shit all over the place. Lord knows, you lot trekked it all over the concept of 'honour' in your race to the bottom this decade.

Not withstanding more than one dodgy club president and 'off the books' ambassadorial roles. I guess its easy for a bastard to forget the face of its father, eh?

Hawthorn, through their Bradbury Cup last year, at least have SOMETHING to throw at us. You lot? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!:D

Cry your pardon cumslinger, but you Carltank supporters should be the ones trekking fresh-laid shit all over the place. Lord knows, you lot trekked it all over the concept of 'honour' in your race to the bottom this decade.

Not withstanding more than one dodgy club president and 'off the books' ambassadorial roles. I guess its easy for a bastard to forget the face of its father, eh?

Hawthorn, through their Bradbury Cup last year, at least have SOMETHING to throw at us. You lot? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!:D
I cry your pardon GS
Attacking honour and fathers when you have Gary Ablett Jnr & Snr seems somewhat absurd considering God should be in jail.
As for off the book deals if people dug into the deals down at the Cattery over the years for club and players there would be some serious reading but that goes for most clubs then and now.
You can call 08 the tainted cup but Bradbury - no. I was there and saw it unfold. The best team got flogged. Your stars were crap.
Get a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself!

new and improved saints - just like the new breed of WC
You want to explain that?

Yes, a new and improved St Kilda team means us improving on our top 4 finish to be genuine premiership contenders.

A new and improved Carltank team means maybe winning a NAB Cup before you sink back into bottom 8 mediocrity again during the season proper.

so you cannot actually tell us how you are new and improved but that you have a day dream that tells you so. We have the development of top draft picks, new additions of quality, few losses and of those not many of significance.
New Saints- hardly
Improved Saints -reality begs to differ
Saints premiership contenders- that window has slammed shut and it is back to the wilderness

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know tha a clearly terrified Hawthorn softed it against Carlton...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back