We all know tha a clearly terrified Hawthorn softed it against Carlton...

Remove this Banner Ad

Carltank.gif

Hahahaha... coming from a supporter of the only club known to have an official direct its coach to deliberately lose games. Then in the proceeding years built a list on the back of priority picks.

Hahahaha... coming from a supporter of the only club known to have an official direct its coach to deliberately lose games. Then in the proceeding years built a list on the back of priority picks.

I know, I know, and look at all the bloody good it did us :D

600x400_AFL_gall_hawks_clarkson_mitchell-600x400.jpg

Now now Podgey, I thought it had already been established that yours was the Bradbury Cup. While nothing can alter the fact it was your mob left holding the Cup aloft the fact remains thus; The BEST team of 2008 fell over. The Hawk, like most carrion feeders, did little until its prey was already dead.
who killed them sicko?
i see the asylum has new computers. now run along sicko its time for your meds.

who killed them sicko?
i see the asylum has new computers. now run along sicko its time for your meds.

I think they did themselves in, more's the pity. And of course the asylum's got new computers. How else have you and your goggle-eyed, foaming-at-the-mouth Hawthorn bretheren been communicating with the outside world these past few months?

Don't worry, order will soon be restored. Geelong will ensure that you inmates no longer have run of the asylum. Have some throrazine!

I think they did themselves in, more's the pity. And of course the asylum's got new computers. How else have you and your goggle-eyed, foaming-at-the-mouth Hawthorn bretheren been communicating with the outside world these past few months?

Don't worry, order will soon be restored. Geelong will ensure that you inmates no longer have run of the asylum. Have some throrazine!
wow that was a fantastic response. predictable but fantastic at the same time. the mentality that shines through your post warms the cockles of my heart. to see young, brash posters being so witty and insightful in their comments is a joy to watch.

next time get mum or dad to help

wow that was a fantastic response. predictable but fantastic at the same time. the mentality that shines through your post warms the cockles of my heart. to see young, brash posters being so witty and insightful in their comments is a joy to watch.

next time get mum or dad to help

Always wear a smile and keep on truckin', sunshine:thumbsu:

Oh, and wipe that drool from your chin...

Always wear a smile and keep on truckin', sunshine:thumbsu:

Oh, and wipe that drool from your chin...
see now that was better. instead of trying to turn my post in to an attempt at humour on your part, you came up something of your own.
very good. now just try to do that on a regular basis instead of the rubbish you usually sprout and you will be fine. good luck with it all sicko. oh and dont forget the meds. very important.

see now that was better. instead of trying to turn my post in to an attempt at humour on your part, you came up something of your own.
very good. now just try to do that on a regular basis instead of the rubbish you usually sprout and you will be fine. good luck with it all sicko. oh and dont forget the meds. very important.

You've mentioned 'the asylum', meds, and mum and dad in 3 posts, you're not exactly breaking new ground here.

, but most Hawk fans will say last years' win was ahead of schedule.

Most Cats fans will say your 2007 win was behind schedule.

But yeah nah, glad we're not meeting you in the NAB. It'd cheapen the occasion of the premiership rematch in September if we'd already flogged you 3 times during the year.

Gotta preserve the mystique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scientific term for what Geelong were doing in the '08 GF is 'falling over', Podgey. As in "the rest of the skaters started falling over, allowing Bradbury to shoot ahead for victory unopposed".
Nice sparring with you though, champ. You'll get there one day:thumbsu:

Whilst you didn't completely fall over, the Cats started looking very unsteady on their feet the week before. Against the Bulldogs, the team we dispatched with consumate ease, and which, frankly, IMO just wasn't all that much chop for a prelim side.

You guys were the best H&A side, and for that you should give yourselves a big pat on the back. We, however, stepped up a gear in September, which unfortunately, you guys were unable to match.:thumbsu:

Our side is built on Ellis & Roughead?

Whilst you didn't completely fall over, the Cats started looking very unsteady on their feet the week before. Against the Bulldogs, the team we dispatched with consumate ease, and which, frankly, IMO just wasn't all that much chop for a prelim side.

I would have said we were quite substantial chop seeing as we exposed every vulnerability of the pussies and made your job easier tenfold. All the Bradbury's really had to do was give one final push to have the handbaggers falling.;)

West Coast already are

We're tanking already?
Losing to a near (no medders) full strenth pies squad while playing lots of youngens. Then beating the crows with a fuller squad.

If your going for the quality over quantity rule, perhaps you should post once a year.

Certainly built on the back of what those priority picks allowed you to do. Where would you be had you failed to tank in 2004?

We did fail to tank in 2004. 15th, fair and square.

A better question is, where has the last 10 years of tanking really gotten you?

It's no wonder you decided to go back to cheating the salary cap. At least you can poach proven players that way. Less margin for error.

(Warnock=elephant in the room)

We did fail to tank in 2004. 15th, fair and square.

A better question is, where has the last 10 years of tanking really gotten you?
You tanked perfectly. Knowing Lids was going at one and with your talls policy you would get exactly what you wanted. The perfect tank from the experienced and well versed Hawks.

10 years of tanking? Did we tank our way into the 99' GF :confused:

Exaggeration never helps an argument mate... just makes you look foolish and immature.

It's no wonder you decided to go back to cheating the salary cap. At least you can poach proven players that way. Less margin for error.
Really! When did this happen? You'd better go tell the AFL about this :rolleyes:

You tanked perfectly. Knowing Lids was going at one and with your talls policy you would get exactly what you wanted. The perfect tank from the experienced and well versed Hawks.

10 years of tanking? Did we tank our way into the 99' GF :confused:

Exaggeration never helps an argument mate... just makes you look foolish and immature.

Really! When did this happen? You'd better go tell the AFL about this :rolleyes:

#1. No we didn't.

#2. Roughly 10 years. Excuse me for not checking my figures, you're brilliant attack clearly deserved some more effort to retort.

#3. RE:Above, no it didn't.

#4. *cough*JUDD*cough*. ah, aH, AH-TCHWARNOCK!!.

excuse me

#1. No we didn't.

#2. Roughly 10 years. Excuse me for not checking my figures, you're brilliant attack clearly deserved some more effort to retort.

#3. RE:Above, no it didn't.

#4. *cough*JUDD*cough*. ah, aH, AH-TCHWARNOCK!!.

excuse me

1. Yes... you did

2. Well if you got something that simple that wrong... what does it say for the rest of the statement :eek:

3. Yes it did

4. Hardly comprises cheating when its been OK'd by the very people who make the rules (see #3.)

Good to see an admission from a Carlton supporter.

Incorrect. Id much prefer to follow a club known for cheating/tanking that has a proud history of success than a club renowned for their softness, handbag-wearing and choking in big games. Every single thing about the Geelong Football Club is embarrassing - your stadium, the town you are based in, your fans (eg. catman), your premiership tally, your Grand Final win/loss record, your best player and his selfishness/sooking, your club's mascot, the way you won your most recent premiership and so on....

We're tanking already?
Losing to a near (no medders) full strenth pies squad while playing lots of youngens. Then beating the crows with a fuller squad.

If your going for the quality over quantity rule, perhaps you should post once a year.
Denial is a river in Egypt princess

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know tha a clearly terrified Hawthorn softed it against Carlton...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back