WE MUST BAN BRANDON WALKER WEARING LONG SLEEVES

Remove this Banner Ad

You mention pot in every post I swear...

No he's always been shit, he buzzes around the contest and adds absolutely nothing. Freo has always had 2-3 guys in the team who are never dropped but need to be replaced and their replacements would bring an extra few wins in. Walker is one of them.

He also makes plenty of gaffes.

People just like him because...

I think you need to smoke da herb and chill out man! You always sound like you have your knickers in a knot.

Walker has been terrific this season. You tripper.

if you ban long sleeve on Walker , can we impose miniskirts on the AFLW . ;)

shhhh dont mention that again

Yes we sure can. I'd enjoy watching it morr but be careful we might sound misogynistic.

Fwiw, i think he looks great in long sleeves and he has had a terrific year. Maybe tidy up. some of his kicks a bit, other than that he is great.

Will be on par with Clark in another year, a superstar in the making up there with the Prince of Pockets

One of the worst games I've seen since Clayton Hinkley.

Headless chook, reactive, dumb decision making, just has no ****ing idea but because he wears long sleeves and he's distinctive apparently he's good.

Horrible footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of power in there.
I loved when he used his power to forget to bounce the ball and then run over the boundary and then gives the Bulldogs a kick-in that handed them a goal.

He is absolute rubbish, a total headless chook, I haven't seen someone as dumb with the ball since Josh Head and Clayton Hinkley and as clueless about space since Zac Clarke or more-self-anointed-nicknames-than-decent-games Tom Sheridan.

I loved when he used his power to forget to bounce the ball and then run over the boundary and then gives the Bulldogs a kick-in that handed them a goal.

He is absolute rubbish, a total headless chook, I haven't seen someone as dumb with the ball since Josh Head and Clayton Hinkley and as clueless about space since Zac Clarke or more-self-anointed-nicknames-than-decent-games Tom Sheridan.

Yo Silent Alarm

Did you watch his game against the Swans. For a young lad he's coming along leaps and bounds. You wouldn't notice with your head up your arse.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

You pick one mistake he's made three games ago and ignore alllllllllllllll the good stuff. I don't get the blind hate dude.

Are u trolling for a response? Or do you genuinely believe Walker is a bad player...even though he gets picked every week by people who know waaaay more than you or I do about footy.

You keep chucking out the bait, so I will bite, errant bounce. You appear to have an issue with the love shown to "distinctive players," players whose main degree of distinction, I hasten to add, is associated with their skin colour.

Couple of choices here:

You condemn condescending colonial attitudes.
You are a racist dickhead.

It's a weird and lonely hill to unroll your sharehouse futon on - "Even though they are substandard AFL players, Brandon Walker and Michael Frederick get special treatment because they are of African heritage" - but your perverse and bitter takes continue to find new levels.

There's being an edgelordy contrarian and there's wherever you seem to be headed. It's not good. Take a spell. Exercise some judgment.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

You pick one mistake he's made three games ago and ignore alllllllllllllll the good stuff. I don't get the blind hate dude.

Are u trolling for a response? Or do you genuinely believe Walker is a bad player...even though he gets picked every week by people who know waaaay more than you or I do about footy.
He made about eight mistakes in that Bulldogs game, he was completely abhorrent. got done holding the ball, stupid kicks, the first Dogs goal was his mistake just running around cluelessly.

Why do you guys reckon he's good?

Also Nick Suban was given the longest contract at Freo and we traded for Colin Sylvia and Jack Anthony. but those people know more about football and therefore I can't comment. I hope you've never criticised a shit song or film.

He made about eight mistakes in that Bulldogs game, he was completely abhorrent. got done holding the ball, stupid kicks, the first Dogs goal was his mistake just running around cluelessly.

Why do you guys reckon he's good?

Also Nick Suban was given the longest contract at Freo and we traded for Colin Sylvia and Jack Anthony. but those people know more about football and therefore I can't comment. I hope you've never criticised a shit song or film.

I will let him know that I guy on the net reckons he should get delisted at the end of the year because he has zero afl skills.

I don't think he'll lose any sleep at such a petty little comment after he has taken a drink of champagne out of our first premiership cup.

Actually I wouldn't mention it as it would be a waste of 5 seconds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back