We need a new victim to be a mod.

Remove this Banner Ad

My 3 infractions were for the following.

1) Spelling SonofReep incorrectly
2) For telling Rustyhawk to stop picking on me.
3) For knocking PowerKat back for dinner.
Some of them I would be thinking wtf but then from what I have seen in the past from you, you don't take the mod's jokes too well.

I have been put on global ignore for most of the time I have been posting on here. I still would post my stuff but it was without the prying eyes of those who wanted to be immature and pick on me all the time.

One of my infractions was from Chief with that post in this thread and you will get a red card......

Another of my infractions was for trolling on the geelong board. Trust me I didn't troll. All I did was give out some home truths.

I did open my mouth about a tribunal hearing which I knew I was wrong and shouldn't of made any comment.

Some of them I would be thinking wtf but then from what I have seen in the past from you, you don't take the mod's jokes too well.

I have been put on global ignore for most of the time I have been posting on here. I still would post my stuff but it was without the prying eyes of those who wanted to be immature and pick on me all the time.

One of my infractions was from Chief with that post in this thread and you will get a red card......

Another of my infractions was for trolling on the geelong board. Trust me I didn't troll. All I did was give out some home truths.

I did open my mouth about a tribunal hearing which I knew I was wrong and shouldn't of made any comment.

rofl ... i don't trust you or Rustyhawk. I reckon the two of you are in cahoots with each other ...

rofl ... i don't trust you or Rustyhawk. I reckon the two of you are in cahoots with each other ...
Nah we're not.... It's just that we have the same opinions. Great minds think a like.......
I know that Rusty doesn't like being picked on. I had a read of your latest visitor message. He's not going to like that.

My 3 infractions were for the following.

1) Spelling SonofReep incorrectly
2) For telling Rustyhawk to stop picking on me.
3) For knocking PowerKat back for dinner.

That is p weak and my sources say you posted naughty pictures

Even mod get a card for That!! be fair

1. I slamed SOR for dissin' Nicky... he has barely ever posted since... come back Reep I apologise TRULY!:)

2. Rusty is hard but fair!!!! Dim slow and what-not but ...I also apologised with 24hrs PM

3. Chief, Fred etc and all the gay community.... meh:eek: SHIT rains if you are not PC! They think it is cool to be AC/DC and don't play music!!! Nah neither are I suspect?, but hell you cannot say what you want

RED CARDS ON BAY 13 are rediculous!!!!! there has to be a better way:thumbsu:

till then .........learn to post several good decent posts elsewhere or here...... it is the balance of good Versus evil they weigh up!

We Bay13 have the BEST MODS anywhere on the internet!!!!!!!!!

No!!!!!! I have not got the time or the skills necessary!!!!

Good luck to the newbie.... we look forward to your in-gorgy-jiration:thumbsu:

PS SUZI!!!!!

BE GOOD .....I MEAN DECENT :D FOR 98/100 next posts;)

**** these other dieseased, pus belching *****, I'm a shoe in for mod.

Make it happen Bigfooty Gods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already have... ask your mum about it :thumbsu:

Wow- you have to quote everything around here don't you.

Who was the gutless knob who posted and then deleted?

And definitely not Dyertribe- bloke is that unstable he supports a different club each year. Bigfooty is bipolar and schizo enough without that w***er holding the keys to the city.

... Bigfooty is bipolar and schizo enough without that w***er holding the keys to the city.

Paradox!!!!! hahahahaha:D

....do you know how many of your posts on Bay 13 refer to those 3 conditions?

Tip: click on right hand top "quick links" then "advanced search" or...... just click on your profile above an view "all posts by"

GET WELL MATE:thumbsu:

Beside the fact that this is not my account, and if it was I would have seeked a name change;

You were shutdown, so you choose to target something as trivial as that?

:thumbsdown:

Hardly shutdown your opinion is valued here. :D

psst You do realise that sock puppet accounts are not allowed on Big Footy.

Hardly shutdown your opinion is valued here. :D

psst You do realise that sock puppet accounts are not allowed on Big Footy.

Your only response was to focus on a spelling error.

If we wanted to get technical; where is your '?' at the end of your last comment?

I am not misleading online identities; as I am open to the fact that I am 'borrowing' his account for a short period of time.

All the best in your ambitions Anthony, but in my valued opinion you are not the man for the job.

Your only response was to focus on a spelling error.

If we wanted to get technical; where is your '?' at the end of your last comment?

I am not misleading online identities; as I am open to the fact that I am 'borrowing' his account for a short period of time.

All the best in your ambitions Anthony, but in my valued opinion you are not the man for the job.

Actually was making light of your name not the spelling. :D Hey but it's not yours, you're just 'borrowing' someones account.

Thanks for your opinion. :thumbsu: Nice use of semi colons as well. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a new victim to be a mod.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back