we should have grabbed fev last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Hap Hapablap

I'm off to Nepal to become a mountain goat.
Jun 27, 2006
Where the cows go bong.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers,Internazionale, Man U
just was looking through his statistics. hes kicked over 300 goals and hes only 25. we should have grabbed him last year and if theres an oppurtunity to grab him this year (highly unlikely) we should grab it. the guys entering the best years of his life. he'd score 100 goals a year in our team definetly. what you guys think . i know its been repeated over and over again but the fevs is still young and we should grab him. no matter what. he would be satisfied with a few medallions around his neck.

JuddyisGod said:
Hindsights 20/20. Not a chance in hell he wil lleave Carlton now.

why do you think that? i think if he joins a team that has a tilt at the premiership in the next few years will be far better than staying around a team thats been ruined by their senior board and have put carlton into uncertainty.

I disagree!

We have developed Lycnh to a point that he fits very well with the rest of the squad and I dare say he is a less of a headcase (even thoug Fev seems to have changed his ways...but then again does Leopard ever changes his spots

I love the way you say "we should have grabbed him last year", as though we were actually in the mix to trade for him.

Fevola was never coming to WC.

Which elite players would you have traded for him?

Would we have had room in the salary cap given he is one of the elite in the AFL and we have a number of players in that category?

Would he even have wanted to come to Perth?

I'm sure if we had a realistic chance of getting him that avenue would have been persued heavily.

We didn't so we didn't.

We never had a chance to get him, he was never really on the market. Certainly not for what we could offer anyway. He signed a massive contract with the Blues during last season, they weren't going to trade him. Why would they? they have very few good players.

Yeah, like others have said we never really had a chance of getting him. If he was going to leave Carlton it would have been to another team in Victoria. We have even less now chance now that he's fully settled down and is eying (sp?) the captaincy at Carlton.

fevola is going to stay at CARLTON which is where he is supposed to stay. he is not going to west coast or any other team. fevola is like our almost number 1 player in carlton.oh, and just so you guys are wondering, i really am a fan of carlton, but i only like west coast becuase of judd. but now as i watch west coast play im starting to like them, but carlton will always be my number 1 team.

mrz.judd said:
fevola is going to stay at CARLTON which is where he is supposed to stay. he is not going to west coast or any other team. fevola is like our almost number 1 player in carlton.oh, and just so you guys are wondering, i really am a fan of carlton, but i only like west coast becuase of judd. but now as i watch west coast play im starting to like them, but carlton will always be my number 1 team.
I'm sorry but I read club: West Coast not Carlton?I always thought the club section was for the favourite team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yer i know i said west coast for club, but i only wrote that becuase i realllllllllly like chris judd. anyways before we get into a argumnet, fevola is going to stay at carlton end of story.

oh, i got 83% on my legal test (highest mark in class)

mrz.judd said:
who deleted my post....by the way for those who dont know what i said is that fevola belongs at carlton!!!!!

Your post was not deleted. Mayhaps you are thinking of another thread.

Fev in your team would almost make you unstoppable. But if he wanted out of Carlton (which as has been mentioned once or twice in this thread, is highly unlikely), they would want mega-compensation. Judd or Cousins or Kerr + pick. Would WC be prepared to give up any of those guys - would they go? I reckon not on both counts, and either the Eagles or players in question would be stark-raving mad if they did.

Remove this Banner Ad

we should have grabbed fev last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back