Toast We triumph over Swans 80-73

Remove this Banner Ad

I tipped an upset tonight given all our outs. Hard fought win. Loved it.

You guys are really reminding me of us in like say 2014 at the moment.

Injury depleted at times. Just getting the job done. It's been three really scrappy wins in a row where you could take lots of negatives out of it but I think the main thing is you're finding a way to win and getting it done. True sign of a really great team.

Shame Sidey got tagged out of it, had coin on him for best on. Do you guys reckon he should've got more help to break that early?

Clarke did a great job on him, but once Sidey was struggling to get into the game, l would have moved Sidey deep forward, and take Clarke with him, and put Clarke under defensive pressure.

I know he almost stuffed us up by missing before Rampe gave away the 50, but gee Mayne was good at the end of the game. His experience really came to the fold.

Just dragging the ball in without giving away HTB, taking his time on the set shot despite being on the line, etc. I'm a huge fan of the man. Never thought I'd say that.

Wells was crying so I assume he may have announced his retirement at half time....hence why the team were flat.
I missed the first half. What did BT say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see guys like Greenwood, Brown and Aish step up when we were depleted.

The boys are going to next week’s game against Freo so y’all can relax and enjoy.

Thought team selection was pretty poor. Goldsack and Sier would have improved us I reckon.

Fantastic to get the win. The goalkicking really could have cost us. Should have been 5 goals up at half time. And Mihocek was our money man!!

Reckon Reid is still on thin ice, when he plays against quality, he is easily beaten. Cox can beat Rance when on.

What has happened to rampe?

Was one of the best one of one defenders in the comp last year

Looks like an absolute shambles this year

Too busy dry humping goal posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast We triumph over Swans 80-73

Remove this Banner Ad

Back