Toast We triumph over Swans 80-73

Remove this Banner Ad

Winning ugly is way better than losing pretty!

I’ve been a vocal critic of Brown and Phillips but am coming to realise that I judged Brown too early. Sorry Cal! Not Phillips though - he’s still a panicky fumbly turnover merchant who isn’t improving.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You're wrong

Got away with playing a very flawed line up. Hopefully we get DeGoey, Moore and Adams back next week.

Dont like how easily Reid is beaten and outpositioned, Treloar is tireless but seems to lack explosion and is disposing of it with no momentum like an u10.

Wills had a few good touches late, but we've seen enough. Hopefully watching magden run through quicksand for last time

Out : Wills Reid HoskinElliot Madgen Wells(injured)

In: Sier Cox De GOEY Moore Adams

Make it happen. Please.
We dont usually make that many changes, but I would like to see that happen. Maybe see if Cox, Reid & Miochek can play together? Maybe Thomas out instead of WHE, both were ordinary tonight.

Got away with playing a very flawed line up. Hopefully we get DeGoey, Moore and Adams back next week.

Dont like how easily Reid is beaten and outpositioned, Treloar is tireless but seems to lack explosion and is disposing of it with no momentum like an u10.

Wills had a few good touches late, but we've seen enough. Hopefully watching magden run through quicksand for last time
Comparing Treloar to an under 10 kid. What a load of crap, seriously mate, get a grip on reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the gameday thread. Usual 5-6 Richmond dribllers really makes these wins very sweet

Pretty sure at least one of those is not a Richmond supporter just an anally fixated obsessed anti Collingwood troll.

Was getting heated there for a bit. Phone ricocheted off the couch and into the glass window, smashing it. :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

:eek: I kicked my Uggs off in disgust but managed to control myself and not throw one at the tv. I give myself 3 votes for self-restraint :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast We triumph over Swans 80-73

Remove this Banner Ad

Back