Toast Welcome ANTHONY CAMINITI

Remove this Banner Ad

Listened to that album last night, one of the greatest
When you consider what the Beatles achieved, musically and fame/financially, in what… 10 years only, there’s no doubt in my mind they’re the greatest band of all time.

Not my favourite, but the best.

When you consider what the Beatles achieved, musically and fame/financially, in what… 10 years only, there’s no doubt in my mind they’re the greatest band of all time.

The albums they produced from 65 to 70 were amazing. Most bands would have to have a 20 year catalogue to get close to that and still wouldn’t get there IMO

Why did The Beatles cross the road?

Fo4HQoa.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The albums they produced from 65 to 70 were amazing. Most bands would have to have a 20 year catalogue to get close to that and still wouldn’t get there IMO
I’ve still got an enormous soft spot for the 60-64 R’n’B-inspired stuff.

The "Let it Be" doco by Peter Jackson was pretty amazing, real fly on the wall stuff.
They weren't organised in as " OK we've written these songs , here is the sheet music, lets get it on tape" , not at all , luckily studio time wasn't an issue for them.

However i thought they acted reasonably professional towards each other and others. Especially Ringo.
Amongst all the friction, there was little swearing, mostly listened to each other ( not talking over the top of each other ).
Yoko Ono came into the studio but she wasn't intrusive , she just sat quietly off in a corner.

Billy Preston was awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking of a dabble on Hammer for Rising Star, but now wondering about odds for Coleman... Anyone?

Has anyone ever won the Coleman, Brownlow and Norm Smith in their debut year?
Ythey already ruled him out for round 1 with Harvey saying, talks take time, and he's coming from along way back

Is that Caminiti or Campbell?

Geez I thought it was Campbell as well, but unless they were wearing the same boots, it looks to be the Hammer based on this photo.

1676622971824.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back