Welcome Welcome Luke Jackson!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Our list is actually getting ridiculous. We have a very bright 5-8 years ahead of us.

Our forward line is still a bit meh. Amiss could be great, but he needs help down there going forward and we have no smalls with natural goal sense or x-factor (Rachelle, Stengle, Rioli, Cameron, Rankine etc).

Our wings are a bit meh also and we lack some hard gut running wingman(men) like Langdon or Hill which was an issue in a few of our losses this year. Hopefully Henry can be that person, but he lacks ticker. I wouldn't mind seeing Wilson come in as our wingman next year in place of Acres.

I’m as happy as a dog with 2 tails. To get a generational player like Luke Jackson to our club is huge. And he’s Freo through and through. 💜⚓💜

Last ruckman I saw moving like that on the field was Dean Cox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My cousin used to work for a prescription glasses shop in Subi. He would often see Dean Cox move quickly over to Kizon for an exchange of substances while at the egos
I sold a photo I took of Cuzzo and Kizzo doin the ol switcheroo to the Worst for 5 figures. They didn’t publish it though. That was the beginning and the end of my paparazzi career.

Cox had absolutely zero explosiveness or burst. He just had a good tank and could run all day like a midfielder. These days you need to be explosive. Which is what Jackson is.
He didn't really need it tbh. There were no ruckmen at the time who could gut run like he could.

Katy Perry Shark GIF

It's about time we got more players from East.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome Luke Jackson!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back