Welcome Welcome to Carlton Nick Haynes

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Nick

I loved this guy as a player a few years back. He was on a par with Tom Stewart at one point. He will become our most experienced player immediately. This will help Weiters immensely.

Oh and I hope we get the man bun version. Suits him. Looks like The Witcher.

Screen-Shot-2023-07-10-at-11.14.15-am.png

Congratulations Nick on being the 10th member of the almighty 2015 GWS Giants to join Carlton.

With Adam Tomlinson looking for a new home and Dylan Shiel potentially excess at Essendon, could we make it a dirty dozen? The sky id the limit here...

i used to knock around with his uncle, this was some 15 years ago. his uncle's parents would go on a holiday, and he would housesit. i'd go and visit. every time i'd go to fill up my drink (probably something ridiculous like slate bourbon if you can remember that, or later on screwdrivers) i'd see the young face of nick haynes on his grandparent's fridge. in between his uncle karate kicking along with elvis concert footage, messing around with linux, movies, him smoking, we'd chat and say nick was kicking ass up at sydney. haven't seen his uncle for 10+ years, our lives went in much different directions.
there ends my connection with nick.

good luck nick. i'll be thinking of that fresh faced kid on the fridge and if your uncle is keeping out of trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt play much this year, has he been injured ?

History of hamstring injuries, staph infections, ulcers, gastric diseases.....but apart from that is good as gold.

NICK Haynes points to a scar on his hamstring. "A lot of them were just little ones, but this one was a bad one," Haynes tells AFL.com.au. "You can play through them and I did play through a few of them. (But) the one on my hamstring was the size of a golf ball and I probably shouldn't have played. I went to hospital for a week after that."
https://www.afl.com.au/news/1085583/medical-room-the-full-afl-injury-list-r1
Haynes then motions a bit further up to his glute. "This one got into my bloodstream and I was getting fevers and all of that sort of stuff."

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Carlton Nick Haynes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back