Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

He's right to a certain extent, but Dan wanted to return to Victoria.
We're the beneficiaries of Melbourne stinking it up and the scum not wanting him.
We had a poor draft hand anyway, so to trade out 2 players who wanted to go and pick up a dual AA is a fantastic outcome.
Now we just need the scum to choose a dud with pick 3 and all will be right with the world.
and trading out next years 1st is a mute point given the raps on Mcguane is likely 1st round pick

Fantastic. Welcome to the real black and white Magpies Dan. It was a rollercoaster ride Dave but we got there in the end. Enjoy.

Not much of a draft hand this year now but it’s great to land an elite player whilst we are in the window.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has Kane Corne's head exploded yet?

Cornes the Footy analyst, or Cornes the Port supporter?

Cornes (and all Port supporters) should be tickle pink.

Sure, they gave up an AA player (a lot)

But they got a lot back ...

• They effectively bring in a first round player a year early, and from a so-called “super draft”.
  • They effectively upgrade their pick 39 to pick 29 in a so-called “super draft”
  • They effectively upgrade their pick 58 to pick 36 in a so-called “super draft”
  • Joe Richards will be a cracking player.
  • Dunno what Jack Lukosius and Rory Atkins will be like, but they’re obviously players they wanted.
  • They get pick 50 for another player in the super draft.

Port lose a decent player, but very easy to imagine that this trade makes them better.

Christmas came early

I can’t wait for next year.
I reckon Fly would be ecstatic with the additions of Houston and Perryman. That's an outcome that would have been beyond his dreams, given the picks that we had. He's probably already deep into planning for our 2025 Premiership assault.

I reckon Fly would be ecstatic with the additions of Houston and Perryman. That's an outcome that would have been beyond his dreams, given the picks that we had. He's probably already deep into planning for our 2025 Premiership assault.
Oh for sure. I feel the whole club will be rearing to go now. Fly will definitely be over the moon!!

Cornes the Footy analyst, or Cornes the Port supporter?

Cornes (and all Port supporters) should be tickle pink.

Sure, they gave up an AA player (a lot)

But they got a lot back ...

• They effectively bring in a first round player a year early, and from a so-called “super draft”.
  • They effectively upgrade their pick 39 to pick 29 in a so-called “super draft”
  • They effectively upgrade their pick 58 to pick 36 in a so-called “super draft”
  • Joe Richards will be a cracking player.
  • Dunno what Jack Lukosius and Rory Atkins will be like, but they’re obviously players they wanted.
  • They get pick 50 for another player in the super draft.

Port lose a decent player, but very easy to imagine that this trade makes them better.
They also gave up their next first round pick…

I just had this thought about kane and eddie of 25 years ago..... both heading towards the top in the media....both in charge of AFL clubs... maybe kane is eddie's love child...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back