Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel that Dan will improve under the tutelage of Fly and co., he'll be even better.
Lil Jon GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show

They're hurting bad, and taking it out on everyone.
The best part is when one of them says “he was a lousy defender anyway” and others reply, “no he wasn’t”.
Or “our defence is just fine without him” and others say “no it’s not”.
They are gravitating between hating him and suggesting he’s ordinary and soul destroying devastation of losing a gun and how could he leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to wish Dan and his transition to your club all the best. Aside from the long clutch goals, piercing kicks to hit players on the tit under the utmost pressure, hes also a very kind gentlemen (not only for knocking out rankine lol) i had a run in with him in geelong for the cats game and he actually made time to chat to myself and my partner about the game ahead which i cant say for other players. A player whom i predict will feature heavily at your family days and club clinic functions with kids. Personally i dont think we will be anywhere near it next year but i really do hope to see a medal around Houstos neck come this time next year he deserves it. will keep a close eye on pies games for housto excited to see what he can bring to your juggernaut team

Houston kicking efficiency of 81.5% on 17 kicks per game with an added 5 score involvements is the highest score involvements by far of anyone in the top 100 with a kicking efficiency in the same realm as him.

And now he gets to play 18+ games on the wide expanses of the G! Maynard is our highest kicker out of our D50 and he goes at under 70%, Josh at 63%.

I know I've been saying it a lot, but his addition is going to be insane for our ball movement. Think I'm still in shock.

Just wanted to wish Dan and his transition to your club all the best. Aside from the long clutch goals, piercing kicks to hit players on the tit under the utmost pressure, hes also a very kind gentlemen (not only for knocking out rankine lol) i had a run in with him in geelong for the cats game and he actually made time to chat to myself and my partner about the game ahead which i cant say for other players. A player whom i predict will feature heavily at your family days and club clinic functions with kids. Personally i dont think we will be anywhere near it next year but i really do hope to see a medal around Houstos neck come this time next year he deserves it. will keep a close eye on pies games for housto excited to see what he can bring to your juggernaut team
i think you're going to be pleasantly surprised with Richards.

Just like Bucks.
Beautiful kick.
Its amazing how many players are great kicks but with some it’s just on another level.
They even look different when they kick. Can kick across their body with ease. Their leg is like a pendulum. Its a gift that can’t be taught. They either have it or not.
Houston is one of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back