• Injuring Michael Walters' eye in a tackle during training
  • Kicking his first AFL goal against Sydney on the run from 55m out
  • Massive pack mark in Sydney at the SCG
  • Litetally running through two GC players to smash the ball forward
  • Top 6 running in the Coleman
Any others to add?

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Carlton Dance GIF by Max

is he our next Pav? :)
Love my Cyclone but Pav had an all Australian Full Back 2002, Club season lead goalkicker 2001 (and leading goalkicker for WWT as a 17 year old) and a Geoff Christian Medalist not just by Josh's age but a year younger. He was also All Australian in his 4th season so it's likely JT is about to go two behind on that tally. If he runs up half as many as Pav's gongs in his career we'll be happy. Particularly if he grabs one or more of Matt's most glaring omission...

Any estimations of what the deal is worth? Because whatever it is it’s a bloody steal. This man is going to dominate the comp for years and seems like such a good person too. Been a favourite of mine since day 1 and I’m so happy the club has shown faith in him and he’s performing up to his talent. Hopefully wins 3-4 Colemans in the next 6 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2030 is interesting because it's 2 years past the normal free agency signing. Suggests that it's quite a selfless contract.
Yeah, I get the feeling we've got a $1.5 million dollar CHF/around the ground menace for considerably less. Important as it sets the tone for others. I don't see any of our guys signing for full market value; they're doing it in order to get a Bolton or Warner in and win flags.

Love this news so much. We've got a core of standard drivers that elevate those around them (Treacy, Serong, Brayshaw, Pearce, Fyfe). It'll do two things; 1) make our team significantly better as our bottom 6 will be top notch and 2) allow us to accept overs for said bottom 6 and replenish our elite stocks. Done right, this is what drives sustained success.

We've got Amiss, Jackson and Treacy for the next 5 years minimum. If Jackson starts marking the ball and Amiss gets back to kicking about 10% worse than he did last year, we're going to be scary. If this means we get Bolton now too, **** me.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Amiss will end up the better player IMO..and I think Treacy will be bloody good.
By the end of their current contracts both could be over 300-350 goals (good enough for 3rd and 4th all time for Fremantle) and still in their prime.

Any estimations of what the deal is worth? Because whatever it is it’s a bloody steal. This man is going to dominate the comp for years and seems like such a good person too. Been a favourite of mine since day 1 and I’m so happy the club has shown faith in him and he’s performing up to his talent. Hopefully wins 3-4 Colemans in the next 6 years
Based on his wording, less than he could have gotten elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back