Toast Welcome to Freo Jye Amiss!!! (pick 8 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

It is amazing how nonchalantly he kicks goals. Literally just rocked up and kicked 4 without doing anything flashy. His forwardcraft is actually something this club has never seen (including the great man Pav). Had 0 touches at quarter time, nek minute, he has 3 goals
1710747609284.png

It is amazing how nonchalantly he kicks goals. Literally just rocked up and kicked 4 without doing anything flashy. His forwardcraft is actually something this club has never seen (including the great man Pav). Had 0 touches at quarter time, nek minute, he has 3 goals

Agree he looks laconic after he takes a mark, but he took a pretty big mark.

Seems to have great chemistry with Treacy, they were on the same wavelength with the lead to the pocket that Treacy hit the kick on.

Agree he looks laconic after he takes a mark, but he took a pretty big mark.

Seems to have great chemistry with Treacy, they were on the same wavelength with the lead to the pocket that Treacy hit the kick on.
It's probably not the best use of the word nonchalant, it's more how simple he makes it look. Like, you sit there wondering how it is so damn hard to find players who kick goals, it seems to be as easy as breathing to Jye.

Time your lead perfectly after a couple of double backs, push off at the exact right time, jump, mark at the top of it's height, walk in and slot em from anywhere inside 50.

I reckon Jye timed his lead out of the womb to get delivered exactly 9 months after conception, turned around and cut the cord himself, slotted it in the trash from a 45 degree angle then had a nap

Last edited:

It's probably not the best use of the word nonchalant, it's more how simple he makes it look. Like, you sit there wondering how it is so damn hard to find players who kick goals, it seems to be as easy as breathing to Jye.

Time your lead perfectly after a couple of double backs, push off at the exact right time, jump, mark at the top of it's height, walk in and slot em from anywhere inside 50.

I reckon Jye time his lead out of the womb to get delivered with minimal fuss to the doctor on hand, turned around and cut the cord himself then had a nap

When he settles down and wants kids, he’ll knock the Mrs up first time every time.

I reckon Jye timed his lead out of the womb to get delivered with minimal fuss to the doctor on hand, turned around and cut the cord himself then had a nap

Needs more naps - have you seen his eyes?

Must be playing GTA all night before games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon Jye timed his lead out of the womb to get delivered with minimal fuss to the doctor on hand, turned around and cut the cord himself then had a nap
Look at the accountant getting all gooey in the forks over that sweet brutal efficiency.

He is the first player in our history that has a realistic shot at winning the Coleman medal at some point in his career. It's surreal - he's the exact type of the player that we used to lament that we always pass over in the draft
I hope it turns out better than the year Pav and Buddy kicked the most goals in the season but somehow a Victorian still won the Coleman.

Probably the worst 4 goal game from one of our players I've seen. Which is great!

If you can turn out 1-2 goals as a key forward on a day where you aren't really involved you're doing well. He's gonna sneak up on the Victorian media who probably still don't really know who he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the worst 4 goal game from one of our players I've seen. Which is great!

If you can turn out 1-2 goals as a key forward on a day where you aren't really involved you're doing well. He's gonna sneak up on the Victorian media who probably still don't really know who he is.
If they don’t notice him after he kicks 7 this week against the Roos, then yeah, I guess he will sneak up on them 😀

I think the problem defending him is that he already sees, jedi like, a situation a couple of seconds before it actually unfolds meaning he's already gone before you move to put body on.
Jyesatz Haderach

He is the first player in our history that has a realistic shot at winning the Coleman medal at some point in his career. It's surreal - he's the exact type of the player that we used to lament that we always pass over in the draft
Pav had a very realistic chance in 2012...

Riewoldt kicked 6 in the last game to win it

Worst 4 goal game is very harsh

Bloke also took a screamer in the game

Pavlich.
Was on track. Travesty couldn’t win it with 72, when every other year it does.

Amiss can kick 3 goals during off days. He’s ready for a bag of 5-6, sooner then later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back