Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish we had a Dean Solomon type about now….

Meh all he's doing is showing his hype to his new fan base. Except he never was that media savvy and would not be aware to how he comes off to others. Either way I'm not too fussed about what he's saying.

It's not like he's directly throwing shade to our coach like Lobb did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This actually made me like Liam a little bit more. Honesty is refreshing. Good on him.
I'm completely indifferent. The only reason for leaving that would worry me is wanting to get out of our culture. Wanting to chase tail and wear designer beanies, chasing cash or wanting to get home are all the same thing to me.

That ‘chip’ that hit Johnson was 100% an absolute shank.

Look at his eyes before he kicks it. Then after. He missed his target by about 10m over a 20m chip.

Hilarious.

Yep, I sit on the wing directly behind that, and can confirm. Everyone actually groaned loudly when it came off his boot. He did it several times in that game in quick succession. One was a turnover near the D50 when he kicked it straight to the other team with a 15m chip off the side of his boot. I think he also hit Treacy (?) in the pocket with another chip kick that went nowhere near where he was aiming.

I suspect he was racking up the touches because opposition coaches were happy with the ball in his hands and let him roam free. When attention was paid by the Hawks, he didn't do much.

Yep, I sit on the wing directly behind that, and can confirm. Everyone actually groaned loudly when it came off his boot. He did it several times in that game in quick succession. One was a turnover near the D50 when he kicked it straight to the other team with a 15m chip off the side of his boot. I think he also hit Treacy (?) in the pocket with another chip kick that went nowhere near where he was aiming.

I suspect he was racking up the touches because opposition coaches were happy with the ball in his hands and let him roam free. When attention was paid by the Hawks, he didn't do much.

Yep.
I coach junior basketball. You pressure the good players. You leave the spuds open.
Teams left him wide open.
Hawks only went or him for 1 term and it would’ve been purely to trial and give Finn experience. Finn also went to Ryan on that last game of the season.

Henry is origami. Folds under pressure…

Henry was an embarrassment to this club. His disrespect of Sandilands #31 was such a slap in the face.

He shat himself on a weekly basis, but this board made a million excuses and pretended it didn't happen

His derby in Round 3 was the worst game I've ever seen a freo player play.

Hope the Melbourne media tear this soft flog a new one when they realise his kicks love the oppositions chest, especially in the corridor

Yeah I'm dead centre wing at the front of level 5 on the South side and I remember turning to the guy on the right and we both more or less simultaneously said words to the effect of 'He's totally shanked that and had it land lace out'.

Last edited:
Well, if he fails at St Kilda he can always start a boy band. Inner city Melbourne will suit Liam. Good luck to him.
Well if he truly is buying a house I doubt he has even close to what it will take to buy inner melbourne. And as far as playing/training goes, Moorabbin is about the most beigest of beige places to be. I guess a bit like Cockburn.

Well if he truly is buying a house I doubt he has even close to what it will take to buy inner melbourne. And as far as playing/training goes, Moorabbin is about the most beigest of beige places to be. I guess a bit like Cockburn.
Devil's advocate: Moorabbin sh*ts over Cockburn as a location. Have lived near both so can speak from experience.

Seaford on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back