Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how many back pages in a row The West will dedicate to Shai.

Meme Think GIF
Looking forward to hearing about his favourite grocery store

I am a bit scared about this trade.

No Doubt Shai Bolton is a proven quality player.

But Picks 10, 11, 18 for Shai Bolton, pick 14 and a 2025 3rd rounder is a bit steep and risky.

I preferably would of rather keep those 3 picks and got 3 more kids in the draft.

Just a warning, If we dont make finals in 2025, there will be people sinking the boots on us.

I think this was a bad Idea in my opinion to trade that much to get him.

I hope I am proven wrong.
Why do you want to go backwards next year?

I am a bit scared about this trade.

No Doubt Shai Bolton is a proven quality player.

But Picks 10, 11, 18 for Shai Bolton, pick 14 and a 2025 3rd rounder is a bit steep and risky.

I preferably would of rather keep those 3 picks and got 3 more kids in the draft.

Just a warning, If we dont make finals in 2025, there will be people sinking the boots on us.

I think this was a bad Idea in my opinion to trade that much to get him.

I hope I am proven wrong.
If we don'take finals in 2025 I really hope people sink the boots into us. I hope they do it quite ruthlessly.

Making finals is the 2025 low bar.

If we don't at the very least win a final in 2025 or finish top 4 I would sink the boots in, expectations should be a lot higher than just making finals.
Anything less than top 4 is a failure. We want for nothing talent wise, the age bracket is basically perfect and they've all played a significant number of games together. Absolutely no excuses

What the actual **** are you talking about, DQ 4ever?

We have won more than twice the amount of flags, four times as many Brownlow medals, have more Sandover medals, more Derby wins. Souths haven't produced a Rising Star, but the East Fremantle Breeding Ground of Champions has produced 4.

Apart from self-delusion, there isn't a single metric South Fremantle outperform East Fremantle in.

Not a one.

And I think you know that.

We have won more than twice the amount of flags, four times as many Brownlow medals, have more Sandover medals, more Derby wins. Souths haven't produced a Rising Star, but the East Fremantle Breeding Ground of Champions has produced 4.

Apart from self-delusion, there isn't a single metric South Fremantle outperform East Fremantle in.

Not a one.

Carn the Sharkers!

Not a one.

bored d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Now we have Shai,has anybody thought how he will impact the other players .
Don't you think knowing you have this type of player in the team it would lift the confidence in everyone.
I know as a supporter I definitely am more confident for next year..
My favourite player to watch on TV is here.Happy Days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back