Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2029!

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine interest in him. I posted a few weeks ago that a couple of clubs have interest in him. But, I still believe that Conor will stay a hawk. He's never really been on high end wage so this is a really important contract for him and his footballing future. We may even have to pay a bit overs to keep him but honestly, I do NOT begrudge him at all.
Why would we have to pay overs to keep him, you think he would leave Hawthorn for less money?

You two are both starch raving mad. I mean I was going to knock what your'e both doing but then I realised that taters gotta hate.

Am I doing this right 😂
You're obviously wearing a tinfoil wrapper.
You may be decapotatoed with posts like that. Like a chip off the old block. Keep your eyes peeled, we may see a signing, who knows.

Anyone watching the team song on the weekend, he was singing with the most gusto. Really belting it out. Loves his hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has become a very versatile player that owes his career to Sam. Zero chance he leaves. He will get what he deserves and I am looking forward to him becoming an even better mobile relief ruck. This is so valuable on top of his run and tackling.

I hope he body slams Machalanney in a tackle next time we play the crows.

Five year deal incoming

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2029!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back