Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawks got Jack as a trade and we, at Bigfooty, had not necessary looked at his draft year analysis.

I think Draft Central was spot-on with their analysis of Jack, and the Pies failed to use his full talents.

The pies got the most out of Jacks fwd pocket IQ and arm-raise/head-high free kicks (40 goals, 19 behinds) as stated he would do by Draft Central, but then gave him away once the arm lift was no longer going to work. They did not use his (as also stated by Draft Central) "admirable work-rate". Sleepy Mark and Co with Sam saw the workrate in him and fostered it.

And the thing the Pies truely did not understand was,"Ginnivan's high footy IQ and goal sense are traits which fans would love to come and watch, and he has that ability to take the game on and create something out of nothing in the forward half."

The Pies took the "cream" of Ginni's arm lift, and then threw him away not knowing the meat and potato's of the player who is a hard working, high IQ, fan favourite.

He worried me early (call it unsavoury pies) but 100% won me over.

Last edited:
The Hawks got Jack as a trade and we, at Bigfooty, had not necessary looked at his draft year analysis.

I think Draft Central was spot-on with their analysis of Jack, and the Pies failed to use his full talents.

The pies got the most out of Jacks fwd pocket IQ and arm-raise/head-high free kicks (40 goals, 19 behinds) as stated he would do by Draft Central, but then gave him away once the arm lift was no longer going to work. They did not use his (as also stated by Draft Central) "admirable work-rate". Sleepy Mark and Co with Sam saw the workrate in him and fostered it.

And the thing the Pies truely did not understand was,"Ginnivan's high footy IQ and goal sense are traits which fans would love to come and watch, and he has that ability to take the game on and create something out of nothing in the forward half."

The Pies took the "cream" of Ginni's arm lift, and then threw him away not knowing the meat and potato's of the player who is a hard working, high IQ, fan favourite.

He worried me early, but 100% won me over.
Can you write one of these for Massimo and how the * fcuked that one up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back