Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaks well in his presser, for such a young age, I think he's showing signs to handle the media pressure that will come his way.

Also his genes are ridiculous, if he wasn't a football God, he'd probably be a model... People call Jake Stringer "The Specimen" or something? He looks like the underside of a ballsack by comparison.

That made me both chuckle and curious. How do you know?

Spoke super well.
Loved his cool and calm collectiveness when asked about when he spoke to hawthorn. Insistant it was in the off season, they tried to spin it to last year and he said no this year.
Love how confident he seemed in his body and that he expects to start pre season on day one.

100%, was a great watch actually.

Re. Mitchell/Lewis - "If I was half the player they've been I'd be stoked"

And then at the end, wasn't getting sucked in one bit

Looked very toey and nervous, but wanting to get cracking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoke super well.
Loved his cool and calm collectiveness when asked about when he spoke to hawthorn. Insistant it was in the off season, they tried to spin it to last year and he said no this year.
Love how confident he seemed in his body and that he expects to start pre season on day one.
Agree. He seemed genuinely excited, I like that. Has anyone made the future captain call yet?

According the the AFL website, we hold Carlton's 2017 second rounder, Carlton hold GWS' 2017 second rounder and GC hold our 2017 second rounder. GC also have Freo's 2017 second rounder.

How did that come to pass? No one knows. But it sounds good to me.

Edit: near the bottom of this page: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-20/indicative-2016-afl-draft-order

Our 2017 second rounder is held by Geelong. The GWS second rounder went to us, then to you, then to Gold Coast.

Replacing Gibson, Hodge and Burgoyne respectively.

Dylan Shiel is out of contract too, isn't he?

We have absolutely no tradeable assets, so Sheil is out. We have to go Free Agency.

We honestly have to pray that Fremantle completely bomb next season, finish in the bottom 2. Then offer a huge deal to Fyfe, and Freo can get pick 1, 2 or 3 as compo from the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back