Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn: Jasper Scaife - Pick 5, 2024 MSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Will he get a run in the ones this year, do we think? Certainly looks physically capable, but that's only part of it...
Given how well our forwards are performing individually and as a unit I think it'll be tough. He'll have to be smashing the door down with big bags in the VFL. Great position for the club to be in.

Attn Track-watchers!

Got a good feeling about Jasper - can any of you guys shed any light on how Jasper is going at training?

With the first teamers?

How's he fitting in?

I think he will debut sooner rather than later - I assume he's playing at Punt Road in the VFL game on Saturday - be interesting to see how he goes.

Showed a fair bit Vs GWS.

I think the recruiters may well have struck gold again with young Jasper.

Shane Sheridan - I think I read you knew him - any insights on what we can expect from Jasper, and how he is tracking with his introversion / shyness now he's in with a new group?

Thanks mate
There’s about 3 very recent interviews with him (I think all have been linked in this thread) that will give you a very good idea of how he is travelling.

My mate is good friends with his family, latest info is that he MAY travel with the team to Perth for WCE game, but only for family visit.

My son went to school with Chloe, his girlfriend. I know her mum quite well so will ask for any info next I see her.
I have been told she is seriously considering moving to Melb to be with him.

Scaife has only just arrived and played one game at Box Hill. Let’s see what he produces over the next few weeks before getting too enamoured with his potential.
You're right, of course...

FUTURE CAPTAIN!

Last edited:
Scaife has only just arrived and played one game at Box Hill. Let’s see what he produces over the next few weeks before getting too enamoured with his potential.

Hard not to..... 2 relieving pack marks down the line - plus another 2 marks in the forward 60 for 2 goals in the first 7 minutes!!

3 goals for Jasper before half time.

Could have had 5
Annie Potts GIF by Ghostbusters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back