Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

How many goals next year for the Wiz?

I'm thinking 35 to 45?
I’m thinking that’s conservative. He’s unlocked new levels of belief with his 2 ripper finals performances.

Unless he starts playing midfield I reckon he’ll average 2.5 goals a game next year. Not many teams will have a good match up for him with the way he moves.

I’m thinking that’s conservative. He’s unlocked new levels of belief with his 2 ripper finals performances.

Unless he starts playing midfield I reckon he’ll average 2.5 goals a game next year. Not many teams will have a good match up for him with the way he moves.
I'm trying to not put too much pressure on the kid but honestly I don't think pressure is something the Wiz is overly concerned with 😂

Anything above 40 goals would be an amazing return for a second year small forward really.

The below perspective on that not being a head high free is such a terrible take.

Imagine getting up at 7.30am on a Saturday, after a great final, and that’s what you post about. What a grub

Not sure what the **** he's supposed to do in that situation? Magically stand-up so he can be tackled properly? Another case of Ralph being clueless.

The below perspective on that not being a head high free is such a terrible take.

Imagine getting up at 7.30am on a Saturday, after a great final, and that’s what you post about. What a grub

I think he played for it, but can't help but wonder did Ralph spend years writing hit pieces on Joel Selwood's games during finals series?

Wiz got down with his head over the ball, he was always going to get some kind of high contact. He accentuated it, but it was happening either way.

I must have missed those columns from Ralph on Selwood.

People need to learn how to tackle him. Watson knows if he goes hard they will get him high. He isn't even doing the Selwood shrug or anything in that one. Free kick every time.

I copped it in our lads footy group chats about drafting the wizard early. The same mates giving it are now very very quiet.

He's gonna be a star if he isnt already one. 18 goals in the last 8 games. He keeps that form up, he'd track for 50+ , and he's only gonna get stronger, faster, fitter and more comfortable.

Insane talent.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The 5 mins following that his first two goals might have actually lost us the match. He had Bergman a bit tormented and we really needed to get the footy deep. Instead our forwards higher up conceded four really easy intercepts in a row, to some pretty basic defenders it has to be said and the moment was pretty much lost.

He was about to unleash, everyone in that ground knew it but we couldn’t get him the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he played for it, but can't help but wonder did Ralph spend years writing hit pieces on Joel Selwood's games during finals series?

Wiz got down with his head over the ball, he was always going to get some kind of high contact. He accentuated it, but it was happening either way.

I must have missed those columns from Ralph on Selwood.
No mention of Horne Francis actively headbutting an opposition player's legs and getting a free.

Did the knob highlight Rioli almost dislocating his neck when he threw himself multiple times without being touched.

No mention of Horne Francis actively headbutting an opposition player's legs and getting a free.

Did the knob highlight Rioli almost dislocating his neck when he threw himself multiple times without being touched.

He doesn't like Hawthorn and it's either been very, very difficult for him to try and conceal it over the years, or he just doesn't rate people highly enough to think that he has to.

Now cmon Ralph that’s been free kick for 100+ years, why post this rubbish.

Would rather you post on Ken the campaigner being a campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back