Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly think his brother and dad at the start of the video? (Might be wrong) both looked taller then him - wonder if a late spurt might happen.

Can’t believe how different our forward line looks in one year, the big scores are coming

I’m thrilled. I miss having players I am genuinely excited to watch and my kids are a great age for the club to draft an exciting goal machine.

For the side itself we have reinvented the forward line this off season.
Been a massive shakeup of the forward line, no mistake about it.

Was definetly needed though as some of the lineups we went with down forward (especially when Lewis was injured early in the season) were actually so bad it was almost funny.

I personally don't mind selecting a small forward so high up. Classy, electric small forwards with natural goal sense win you big games.

Plenty of pressure now for spots in the forward line which is good as that hasn't been the case the last few years.

The out and out most exciting player we've added to our list since Cyril.

I am so so so happy with this selection. We have added genuine starpower and elite talent to our forward line.

We finished the season with our forward line being the biggest area of concern.

Adding Watson, Gunston, Ginnivan and Chol to Lewis, Breust, Moore and MacDonald is a little bit nasty.

Cannot wait for round one. The Wiz plays.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly think his brother and dad at the start of the video? (Might be wrong) both looked taller then him - wonder if a late spurt might happen.

Can’t believe how different our forward line looks in one year, the big scores are coming
I was watching a podcast he was on and mentioned his father actually is 6'3.

A guy I went to high school with would’ve been similar height to Watson at the end of year 12. Saw him a couple years later at the supermarket and he would’ve been about 6’2”. So it’s possible.

A guy I went to high school with would’ve been similar height to Watson at the end of year 12. Saw him a couple years later at the supermarket and he would’ve been about 6’2”. So it’s possible.
Possible but unlikely Id say.

Most men stop growing by the time they are 18.

A few have growth spurts post 18 but it's rare.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back